free HUD

M

miku

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, what are the best free HUDs that you use. I have noticed that I don't pay enough attention to other players so that I could use this information as an edge.

Also, have you some tips for indentifying different player types in live through memorising their hands they played from.different positions etc.

Thanks alot

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy poker works with 888 and stars I believe, it works fine for me. not overly stat rich but offers some assistance if required, when I remember to start it up :)

Hi guys, what are the best free HUDs that you use. I have noticed that I don't pay enough attention to other players so that I could use this information as an edge.

Also, have you some tips for indentifying different player types in live through memorising their hands they played from.different positions etc.

Thanks alot

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh No, MORE "stat" people in here? LOL...kidding...

Thanks alot
I appreciate the "attempt" to post certain things, but I keep on telling people it's 80% luck FIRST OFF, then perhaps if you have some "poker" skills you may be able to use "some" of those skills in ONLINE cards. it's certainly NOT poker when you continuously play better cards to flops, in better positions, yet you seem to STILL lose 80% of the time? What would YOU call that? Are you going to use HUD, or "roi" , or some "stat? that has NOTHING to do with the fact of a person just getting dealt WAYYY BETTER cards 80% of the time COMPARED to what I get dealt? That's ALLL I am EVER trying to say to people at tables is the FACTS that if a person IS NOT getting dealt decent cards to play, then how the heck can they win a high percentage of hands? I play aces in GREAT positions, big stacked, on button, ETC...YET, I rarely get an ace flopped, turn, OR river! I watch others play an ace RAG, usually against my K's, Q's or other low pockets, and THEY seem to get THEIR ace about 80% of the time, so ONCE again, what do YOU call that? I call it BLIND LUCK, yet "others" online will sit there and preach to you about how you need to "better my skills", "advance" my game compared to REAL LIVE poker, which I have been playing for over 30 years! So, not to OVER speak about a "topic" because I ALWAYS appreciate a good conversation, BUT, C'MON, please...someone out there make me a believer in "logic" and please allow some folks to gain some humility about being "luckier". That's all I am saying...it's not "rocket science" trying to figure out the "whys" and such of online cards...it's why they call it "gambling", right? Point being...if anyone out there thinks "poker" at ANY level...the dealing out of RANDOM cards to people at a table ISN'T at LEAST 75% luck?...well, then there's really no sense in trying to talk to anyone like that because they seem to already have it made up in THEIR minds that they are BETTER at "cards" because THEY get dealt BETTER CARDS 80% of the time! Laugher! Peace and Happy New Year to you :)

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about Holdem Manager?Is it for free?