Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Professional Poker Player
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Cardschat Members-

Jesse Sylvia and I will be co-hosting a free coaching session for all of my YouTube channel subscribers this Wednesday, March 1st at 3:30pm PST (6:30pm ET). We will be discussing poker strategy and answering all of you poker questions. It will be live on YouTube so we can respond immediately. No question is too basic to ask. See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey Cardschat Members-

Jesse Sylvia and I will be co-hosting a free coaching session for all of my YouTube channel subscribers this Wednesday, March 1st at 3:30pm PST. We will be discussing poker strategy and answering all of you poker questions. It will be live on YouTube so we can respond immediately. No question is too basic to ask. See you there!
Ashley, this is really great of you both and we will all be grateful for the help. Will this be available on your Chanel after the stream? I hope to watch it live but life gets into the way.

Your advise to me has been so valuable in increasing my knowledge but also lead me to more questions. Look forward to seeing you both there and asking questions.

W33dzLov3r

W33dzLov3r

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello, Ashley, it would be a spectacular thing, I was talking on Discord on a similar channel about some live/Voice Channel discussions about poker strategies, and your feedback will be highly appreciated, I`ll have to "convert" the time to understand it in my EET time zone, best of luck from the country where Dracula originates from👑🤗😘

I`d have some questions about how you manage/control your emotions, your gameplay, and what favorite strategies you usually enjoy choosing for tournaments. I`m a tournaments player, and it happens that I go through freerolls of 1700 people, and when I reach the big tourneys, I go out in under 20mins. It`s annoying at times :D Being on a quest for knowledge it makes me think of things, and have lots of questions.

Last edited:
Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So awesome that you're doing this, Ashley! Love to see stuff like this that gives back so directly to the community.

Wish I could participate, but you know where I'll be!!

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ashley, this is really great of you both and we will all be grateful for the help. Will this be available on your Chanel after the stream? I hope to watch it live but life gets into the way.

Your advise to me has been so valuable in increasing my knowledge but also lead me to more questions. Look forward to seeing you both there and asking questions.
We'll keep the video up for a few days after the stream :) Hope to see you there!

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So awesome that you're doing this, Ashley! Love to see stuff like this that gives back so directly to the community.

Wish I could participate, but you know where I'll be!!
yay happy grand opening!! 🥳

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Ashley, it would be a spectacular thing, I was talking on Discord on a similar channel about some live/Voice Channel discussions about poker strategies, and your feedback will be highly appreciated, I`ll have to "convert" the time to understand it in my EET time zone, best of luck from the country where Dracula originates from👑🤗😘

I`d have some questions about how you manage/control your emotions, your gameplay, and what favorite strategies you usually enjoy choosing for tournaments. I`m a tournaments player, and it happens that I go through freerolls of 1700 people, and when I reach the big tourneys, I go out in under 20mins. It`s annoying at times :D Being on a quest for knowledge it makes me think of things, and have lots of questions.
sounds like you would enjoy reading the Mental Game of poker books by Jared Tendler. He offers a lot of good strategies for dealing with any type of emotional swings or mental obstacles that get in the way of playing your best :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
11:30pm in the U.K. but would like to attend - thanks for this! :giggle:

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A little late for me, please can you post the replay link in here Ashley?

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yeah, would be really cool, if we could watch it later as well. :) I think, I am also too tired already today to join.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Was and still am very gutted to have missed this - ditto R.E. replay link please! Have some serious brushing up to do! 😱

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have several doubts, I've been playing for some time, but I have doubts, if my free time is compatible, I'll watch it, there's always something to learn.
Success and Good Luck.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too bad, I've missed it, been celebrating March1

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey CardsChat!

We are doing this again in 2 hours (3pm PST)! FREE 1 hour coaching. Ask us anything at the end of class and we will try to get to everyone's questions!

Don't worry if you miss the live session. The replay will be on my channel all week. In the future, I might start uploading these coaching session replays to the CardsChat YouTube channel so you don't miss them :)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hey CardsChat!

We are doing this again in 2 hours (3pm PST)! FREE 1 hour coaching. Ask us anything at the end of class and we will try to get to everyone's questions!

Don't worry if you miss the live session. The replay will be on my channel all week. In the future, I might start uploading these coaching session replays to the CardsChat YouTube channel so you don't miss them :)
Great initiative, Ashley!!! 😍
I will definitely look in and check if it is possible to translate the video during the live broadcast.😊

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey CardsChat!

Back at it tomorrow, April 11 at 3pm PST. Get your questions ready :) This one will be all about cash games.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Thank you 🙏 really helpful I don’t 3 bet enough especially against a player that’s C bets %100 of the time.

Organize a Home Poker Game