lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hi,

PokerCoaching are currently offering 3 day free access to their premium training courses and other resources.

You don't need to add your credit card details to access the resources. Courses include Jonathan Little's Master The Fundamentals, Jonathan Little's Tournament Master Class, Jonathan Little's All New Cash Game Master Class, Jonathan Little's Crushing Small Stakes Cash Games, Start your wsop Prep, 30 days of WSOP Prep
Crushing High Stakes Poker with Brock Wilson and more. Courses feature videos and quizzes to check your knowledge.

Jonathan Little is well-known in the poker world as an experienced poker player and the writer of books on poker strategy (notably, Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker versions 1 and 2 and Excelling at No Limit). Other professional poker players also run courses on PokerCoaching.

Besides the courses, there are quizzes, classes, challenges and webinars which you help you to improve your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I had read about the high quality of training materials on PokerCoaching but didn't subscribe due to the monthly subscription fee which is quite high. However, I saw the offer to try out their premium courses today for 3 days, at no cost, and decided to sign up.

I've started on Jonathan Little's Mastering the Fundamentals which is recommended to gain the foundation knowledge for all the other courses on PokerCoaching. I read one of Jonathan Little's books (Excelling at No Limit) but it was great to watch videos presented by Jonathan Little and I've been impressed with the quality of teaching so far. You can also download all the PowerPoint slides from the course on 1 file to refresh your knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator: