Folding aces

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reset AA is what kind of will need to have what would throw off the strongest hand in poker ??? Yes and generally why throw it off ?? Well yes there are also they lose ... it's the same cards why do I even play if they are afraid to lose ?? I will throw AA Only when 3 or more moved all-in then it's already a lottery ...

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
stone bubble or not, I'm not folding to a shove pre flop holding AA. you must play the edge you have

J

Jacoval2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends on the situation, but I think that AA should only be foldeados depending on the cards on the board and depends on the aggressiveness of our opponent.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any situation AA pre floop is a monster and is your oportunity to increase your chips if you have a low stack however you are near to the bubble. Don´t fold AA preflop you need to be strong enought to loose or win with it.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In very rare and specific spots maybe but most of the time I am going with them.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I never fold AA pre flop in cash games. Even if there were say, three or four players all in before me. At the levels I play at, it’s not going to send me to the poor house, if my AA hand is busted.

In tournaments however, past experience has taught me to occasionally fold AA pre flop. In flat pay out tournaments or satellites where if I have enough chips and are guaranteed to be paid out or qualify, I would fold AA pre flop. In these situations, I just can’t see the sense in continuing to play. Maybe it’s an ego thing for some, who knows.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never fold AA and that is all..There is just no sense...Maybe i would fould just in situations when we are 3 handed at FT and 2nd place would give me better money..But that is just maybe

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I have or ever would fold aces pre-flop,i have folded a set of aces on the river to villain I knew had a str8 hit on the river was playing live 1n2 tables I was betting the whole way on river he re-raised me he showed he hit str8,i told him I folded 3 aces he didn't believe me lol,one of his tells I caught is he would smile ever so slightly when he caught a card that helped him

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, only on the bubble in a satellite where you are guaranteed to make the bubble would make any sense to me.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello if being preflop it would be ideal to fold a bet with aces as this would show the strength of our hand since we are in the bubble, it is there with these bets where you take and steal as many blinds as you can. I hope you serve luck on the tables.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i will consider folding it in bubble if i am not shortstacked and if i dont want to risk place itm

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so as soon as I get a pair of aces, I fold them
always
because this is Spartaааааааааааааааа.:viking:

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went through a situation like this yesterday near the bubble (big 7.50).

I of A / A in BB, in that movement of pressure the button calls all in .... I did not hesitate to pay.

Villain of K / 10 off made a straight runner runner.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then why even play poker if the flop is not seeing the cards on the table you are ready to admit defeat? With what the cards actually start playing? :)

It is impossible to throw out AA before the flop ever! Yes, seeing the flop and thinking that the opponent took the set, to throw AA in 95% impossible.. Only if you not a predictor :)

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to think aces are ever a fold..never folding them in a tourney with pay jumps..even on the bubble. If it is for a tournament ticket and there are 2+ reraise shoves in front and it is the bubble, then I fold. In that extremely rare instance I fold

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA in the same time on PS and Beton :)
2aa78fb11513ced03b5996c523a7752e.png

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA always is a good hand even you know how to play that hand i can not simple fold a monster hand this is poker if you fold AA you will never open a flop with another hand if you dont play AA what hand want to play?

B

bumerangue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should never fold aces pre flop in a cash game, but in MTTs and SnGs, it depends.

N

nittany182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I do it, no... Should I do it, sometimes...

If you are on the bubble in a tournament and you have either have a couple all-ins or you are short stack and it will force you to shove, I would think about it... If you are sitting comfortable or are playing cash, never...

hehasaces11

hehasaces11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah no way man, I would be happy to see up to 2-3 callers

W

winslowlee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aces are just a good pair, hardly a feared hand strength

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% I would never fold Aces preflop even though there is a risk of being eliminated and not being in the money

You just hopes Aces hold up against multiple players.

Fratchen

Fratchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In spots like flush-draw possibilities maybe but pre-flop I would never fold.

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are on the bubble and short-stacked, and besides couple players goes all-in - it's 100% fold AA! Yes, sometimes you must to fold AA even on pre-flop if you're not player, who's blindly depending on luck.

Folding in Poker