Flush splitpot

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its still not cristal clear to me how it exactly works when there are 5 flush cards on the board , ( lets say 5 hearts( is it always a splitpot? Or when villain have the A of hearts he wins? and i have no hearts in my hand..

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a split pot unless you or opponent has a Heart that makes a higher Flush.

For example: The Board is : 2 5 J 10 6 All hearts

You: A of Hearts 10 of spades

Your Oponent: K of hearts Q of hearts

You Win because you have the highest Flush

If The Board is : 2 5 K 10 A All hearts

You: 6 of Hearts 10 of spades

Your Oponent: 7 of hearts 8 of hearts

It's a split pot because you both have an Ace high Flush, it doesn't matter that he holds a higher heart in his hand then you because the Ace counts for both of you giving both of you the Ace high flush.

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a split pot unless you or opponent has a Heart that makes a higher Flush.

For example: The Board is : 2 5 J 10 6 All hearts

You: A of Hearts 10 of spades

Your Oponent: K of hearts Q of hearts

You Win because you have the highest Flush

It's a split pot because you both have an Ace high Flush, it doesn't matter that he holds a higher heart in his hand then you because the Ace counts for both of you giving both of you the Ace high flush.
oke thanxs! and when the board is 2 5 8 j 9 all hearts , and i have no hearts and he have 6 of hearts or the woman? what happens then?

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
oke thanxs! and when the board is 2 5 8 j 9 all hearts , and i have no hearts and he have 6 of hearts or the woman? what happens then?
The classification of the flush came from the higher card

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The above example is incorrect.

In holdem the highest 5 card hand wins. 5 hearts on board, no hearts in either of your hands, split pot.
Should either of your hole cards be a heart & if it or they are higher than any heart on the board, they replace the lower hole card(s) on the board.

In the example used, the board is all hearts A,K,10,5,2. If you have no hearts among your hole cards, you play the board. If your opponent is holding the 3 of hearts, he has a A,K,10,5,3 flush & he wins.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

In this example the opponent has AhKhTh8h7h and Hero has AhKhTh6h5h. The opponent has a better flush and wins the hand. If the board was 9 J K 10 A all hearts, both players would be playing the board, and it would be a chopped pot.

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on guys its getting only more confusing like this

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Come on guys its getting only more confusing like this

When someone is trying to help but end up posting incorrect information, it will naturally be confusing. Thats one of the downsides of asking questions in forums.

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When someone is trying to help but end up posting incorrect information, it will naturally be confusing. Thats one of the downsides of asking questions in forums.
true im looking at Google asswell , but nowhere something clear. Bit dissapointing though

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yeah I stand Corrected, You are right. I thought it only comes down to who has the Highest Card.

Full Flush Poker