Flopped straight flush - how do you play it?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a paying customer and the goal is to make him make a mistake. His correct move to make is to fold, so you wanna entice him to bet or maybe even raise you.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There will be very few instances where you'll get action from any sort of bets on that board, except maybe a check raise on the river.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You can be lucky that he bet, so I'd just call and see the next move of him.

If you're totally lucky, he has an A-high flush and you can squeeze all the chips out of him. :)

Don't play too aggressive but let him do the work and maybe he thinks he can bluff you away. 🤣

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Depends on the player... some people will do the betting for you, some you have to entice lol

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will probably play exactly the same as you. Wait for all in in the river or just raise in the river. Depends how offensive opponents would play earlier.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Looking at this hand, I thought you had a royal flush at the end of the hand. You don’t tell us all something, you are probably a very modest player!!:love::LOL:;)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
just call let the opponent make his moves and then on the river k-boom :))

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Looking at this hand, I thought you had a royal flush at the end of the hand. You don’t tell us all something, you are probably a very modest player!!:love::LOL:;)
Indeed, that was my question, how would you play a royal flush knowing that there is no higher one since only someone can have the flush with the A but in the end that would always be the best hand :D

I only paid the bets that the other two made until the river and on the river I went all in and one of them called with a pair :D

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they raise before me, it's no problem, I'll let them fatten the pot and I'll raise back on the river when everyone has already pot-committed.
If they don't raise, the question is more difficult.
Here, it will probably be difficult to pull chips into the pot, but it is worth trying with smaller raises, just in case...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The first thing you should do is miss a turn after if your opponent missed you will have to bet on the turn a small bet if he calls it then place twice more bet and get on the river

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the situation at hand.
There is also a way to go all-in by guessing that the enemy is a normal flash / aiming.

O

optikdave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a similar hand where I was dealt quads and I acted first and checked to the river. My opponent who had bubkis went all in for $125.00. There was less than a dollar in the pot until then. Oops.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
that moment when you don't know what to do if you check and just call raise all in wait for them to bet and go all in on the river :D

how would you play it?

has it happened to you before?

View attachment 314548
Hello :)
Streetflash is one of the few hands, but unfortunately sometimes if we are facing good opponents we don't win any chips with it.
In the event that the opponents do not show any reaction, all you have to do, my friend, and if you are lucky, is to wait until the river until one of the opponents gets something "submarine skill", and then deal with the opponent's reaction in a calm manner to the extent that you make him reassuring To give you as many chips as possible of his will.
Good luck

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that you need to play a call and wait until the opponent collects some kind of combination !!!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In such cases, I play like I don't have anything yet and only think highly at the end.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Awesome hand. I'd just check and let them bet until the river when I'd bet bigger.
One more time we should say depends...on how the players have been playing and how they will. You have the nuts, a straight flush and two streets ahead, so at a first sight, all you have to do is to show that you don't have even a flush, playing slow and hope to one of the opponents make a hand and raise for you to pay...and afterwards a possible all in favoring you in the river.
This is how I see it.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
slow play it and wait for your moment to draw somebody in

Full Flush Poker