First hand analysis

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have been playing daily almost exclusively on 888 poker but I have never done a hand analysis.

Is there and easy (and cheap) way to do such an analysis to look for ways to improve my game.

Many thanks,

Chris

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have been playing daily almost exclusively on 888 poker but I have never done a hand analysis.

Is there and easy (and cheap) way to do such an analysis to look for ways to improve my game.

Many thanks,

Chris

Thank you for posting.

Are you referring to one hand or several hands? Self Analysis or having a coach do it?

If you get the trail version of a HUD for free you can play then do an analysis of your play.

If you post a hand in the forums you will get feed back for free.

Hope this helps
:):)

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for posting.

Are you referring to one hand or several hands? Self Analysis or having a coach do it?

If you get the trail version of a HUD for free you can play then do an analysis of your play.

If you post a hand in the forums you will get feed back for free.

Hope this helps
:):)

Talking thousands of hand so will try and find and HUD trial, cheers.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to review thousands of hands then yes, a HUD is prolly and some add on program is likely the easiest way to do so.

It's my belief that this would just be the start. You will then need to dig into those individual hands to understand how to improve your game.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand2Note will help you with this. If you decide to make poker your income, then H2N will be your unsurpassed tool for winning!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For hand analysis, you can use Holdem Manager 2 or 3, Poker Tracker 3 or 4, Hand2Note.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was also a hand analysis software called ”Snowy”, but is it still widely used?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Analyzing your hands it a very smart thing to do. Also posting them in the forums and asking your fellow CCer to comment on them is helpful as well.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands