Finally...Then Gone.

B

BabyJohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I finally Won my first Tourny, But Then was quick to run and play games I knew that were too big for me. Better Players and was off my game after hours of playing already. anybody else make this mistake.

CforChampion

CforChampion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've made this mistake a few times, never again :D

At least you realised early on that it was the wrong thing to do and you didn't do it a couple of more times like me haha.

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much too often.....then I usually want to start hitting my head against a wall. Most of the time I loose for overbetting TP. It's a tilt problem. Everbody (normal humans) has it in one way or another. :icon_cycl

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live n learn,,,,:damnmate:

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's gambling, I also from time to time can't stop if you went minus the fat

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're inexperienced in real money play, start small and work your way up as you build your bankroll and improve your skills.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are repeated mistakes from the desire to make money fast, big players are waiting for you with open arms, probably over the years if you're going to hold on to this game, you'll do the same as the big players, waiting for the fish at the cash tables

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I finally Won my first Tourny, But Then was quick to run and play games I knew that were too big for me. Better Players and was off my game after hours of playing already. anybody else make this mistake.
That was probably the best purchase you have made thus far in your poker career.

It sucks, but it is a lesson you soon won’t forget.

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, here it is! I have the same problem .........

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker isn't a get rich quick scheme. Sure, it can happen to a few lucky souls but most will not bink that first time they play in the deep end of the pool. It's called grinding for a reason.

M

MadPanic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do this all the time!! I'll hit a small win on the freerolls, win a couple of H/U SnG and think I'm sick. Take my meager winnings to a cash table and bust out after a few lucky pots. So frustrating when you think you have the best hand. Especially when you loose a 3-Bet pot to J,10o!!!

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I think everyone’s done this to an extent. You just have to be incredibly careful to set bankroll management rules and stick to them.

soulkurt

soulkurt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest problem in online poker is being able to stay focused. So much in playing with a healthy bankroll as keeping focus after many hands