FINAL TABLES

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have already entered the prizes, remember that now your main task is to hold out as long as possible. In this regard, you can resort to quite unusual methods of playing the game. For example, suppose you have one single chip left, and you have been given QQ, but the player before you calls the big blind and goes all-in. Since there is a good chance that the player after this change will fly out of the tournament, your best option may even be a pass!

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see what you mean but this comes down to what you're looking to achieve. If you're aim is to creep up the pay out places then fold away (although still wouldn't fold QQ) but if you're there to win then you should fire away in every good spot you find.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stupid strategy. Miss a good hand to win 1 or 2 cents... I prefer to play to win

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would definitely play the QQ!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had in mind a small stack (my) and the possibility of relegation from the opponent's game. QQ I just gave as an example of a pair of cards

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably will not fold, but it is considered as one of the options with a small number of chips

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably will not fold, but it is considered as one of the options with a small number of chips
Depending on circumstances, considering ICM, folding QQ might be the optimal play.

7drewski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ against maybe 2 players is a good call, id call and try to triple up. To fold just to make it one or 2 more hands is weak unless you are on the bubble.

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have already entered the prizes, remember that now your main task is to hold out as long as possible. In this regard, you can resort to quite unusual methods of playing the game. For example, suppose you have one single chip left, and you have been given QQ, but the player before you calls the big blind and goes all-in. Since there is a good chance that the player after this change will fly out of the tournament, your best option may even be a pass!

Even guys playing Sunday Million FT will easily call here, where the payout difference is measured by tens thousand $ on FT. Come on, u have one single chip left (I guess u mean 1BB left here) and a huge favourite only against 1 player going all-in. From what u written, I don't see who is going to fly out here [emoji5] Or we don't have the full picture.
Even if there are two all-ins coming your way you shouldn't fold, otherwise u will be eaten by BB and antes in next rounds having some rubbish hand.