Final Table

H

hhg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I hope you are great! What's the best strategy for final table?

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it all depends on my stack. I don't usually play much at the final table, it's better to let others take risks, the final table is always good money, it's better not to rush.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the final table the ICM is high, so you better be more tight and take advantage of your strong spots

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the format of the tournament, but basically at the final table you need to play aggressively, using your position at the table.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is better to play tight at the final table. It's better to throw it into a pass until par 99. If you have a good stack, you can take a high place and maybe even win a tournament.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a good hand can bring you victory, usually when players reach this level they are not willing to leave for making a wrong move, apply your best game and forget about stealing

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Agressive on smaller stacks and just try to lader ,noting more ...

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The only thing you need to do on the final table is have patience … don’t overplay your hand … let other make mistakes … strategy is wise .. stay focused …

M

Maximum

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on stacks of the players , if you are chip leader you must pressure mid stakes because ICM is huge .
If you are mid stake try to not play big pots v bigger stacks with speculative hands,here tight is right.
And if you are small stake ,look for spots to chip up but don't rush it . And finally you need luck to win the tournament.
Good luck :)

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try not to take risks and maximize my chances of reaching the prize money in the final stage. The most frustrating moments in poker are the unavoidable big hands that lead to significant losses.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I usually try to be more tight and I try to win some blinds.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to pay attention to the stack size, but other than that just keep calm and do the usual tricks.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
The little times I was able to reach a final table I tried to play very tight at the begining, since all of those times it was at turbo tourneys and I knew people would get eliminated quickly, so I can scalate some positions, of course not thinking that I could win the title, that's the way I try to play on those situations.

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Pray for good cards. Nothing worse that making final table and being card dead.