Favorit poker strategy type.

B

Boyka385

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys i would like to have a word about ur strategy of playing. I do only play suited cards from 9 to A and doubled 10 J Q K A. Kind of slow play a a lot of folded hands that could brig some money.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like making my opponents think what I want them to think. like if I have the nuts or them beat I act like i'm bluffing so I can get the most chips out of them. if I know they don't have anything I pretend I have something with the board to make them fold. all with timing and chip counts/betting.

topspinwilly

topspinwilly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously cash and tournament very different tournament being survival. Nobody can say being tight is not right.. but if you're at the table a long time you might not get called so often... people know your range. Plus you're not really exploiting when you have the chance.. exploiting can backfire of course, so can Tite play. Play fun and profitable. OMC might not be so fun especially online.

Last edited:
black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My strategy is simple and is to just not play with junk. Many players do not understand this simple strategy, and therefore often lose money.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say for sure, but I don't think it's the best strategy for big tournaments or long distances. How successful are you now? It is impossible to say or determine exactly the range of hands or positions when you should play or not. I think poker is not a simple game to easily determine the best options for the game. I repeat that the main thing is the opponents at the table and your number of chips, only on this depends how you can play. Of course, it is necessary to have a strategy, but I think you are very limiting yourself.. There are certain rules not to play very bad cards, it is true, but even these rules are very often broken by very experienced players...

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's the beginner level by the way of thinking.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
waiting for a good hand that always works, although sometimes waiting is useless as the blinds grow fast and you end up risking with a difficult hand ...:angel:

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Believe There Is No One Winning Strategy...

Every Player has to figure out for themselves what works for them and fits their comfort level and natural style of play. Keep a list of notes on how you will play, what works, what does not work... keep refining this list over time...

Watch teaching audio / video... this will trigger new concepts. Some you may not be comfortable with and you will discard, others will resonate and you can incorporate into your game. Also, be prepared for a surprise, as your experience and game develops, you might re-visit some of those earlier discarded concepts and be able to start incorporating them into your game.

Also, different types of games may require different strategies... not to even mention different phases of each type of game... oh well, you get the idea... it is a never ending quest to improve your game.

Best of Luck at The Tables All,

CheezeWiz