Fatal mistakes an old player makes at poker

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you've been playing poker for years, you often make beginner mistakes. What was the most fatal mistake you made? From your point of view, what would be the reason for that mistake?

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always make the mistake of going all in with pocket kings and losing, but recently i had A 10 and i lost to someone that only had pocket kings. I wanted the other ace so badly.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost every day I’m making a fatal mistakes lol. I can’t really take one :)

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for any ordinary non-professional player, it seems to me that oversaturation of the game of poker is superfluous. And as a result, excessive self-confidence in the game develops. Therefore, I think breaks in the game are necessary, you need to rest and be distracted from the game. Find some other main activity and play very little.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
For me personally, if you play for more than 4 hours, mistakes are inevitable. Therefore, you need a rest from the sessions, at least a day!

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm 61 and have played 17 years and I still make stupid mistakes. One of the main one's is to have touneys to play in the evening that are important to me, but I take on a long lasting MTT early, thinking I will be done and good and ready for the ones in the evening. Not going to happen. The first one takes everything out of me that I need to have for the later one's. I'm so tired I don't even want to see a deck of cards. So what happens? I play like I don't even care, and bust out pretty quick.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
about 6 years ago, on the pre-final table of some serial tournament, I push K9 from the button, in response for my steal he 3bet from the big blind, the most common leak is underestimating the opponent, especially in deep stacks.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made thousands of mistakes as a player, I was not aggressive enough or too aggressive at other times, but my biggest mistake was not checking my phone charge in the final stages of a tournament and staying out of the tournament being the chip leader.