Evolving in poker

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you discover that poker is evolving is very rewarding, knowing that there is a lot of strategy behind the fact of hitting beautiful flop's and trying to win a nice pot without having even hit anything on the board is very rewarding. In the old days, when I first started playing I did not last fifteen minutes at the tables and put the blame on the platform, it said they were stealing, talking and complaining with negative statements like "this is not fair". More thanks to the studies, I know that there is much to be learned and all the time spent with studies related to poker is very rewarding. Today when I sit in front of the computer and start playing a tournament the feeling of seeing their stacks growing, the feeling of getting into ITM, is very wonderful.
How do you feel today playing at the tables with all your wisdom related to poker?
And how much did the Cardchat help you to reach this level?
All I know is thanks to this well-known club, the Cardschat.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On the CardsChat site, I found a lot of useful information. First and foremost, I got a lot of information about the most popular and useful poker books. Secondly, I found interesting articles here. In addition, it is always good to hear the thoughts of other, more experienced players.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi bro

For this and other reasons I say that I am proud to be part of this prestigious club.

On the CardsChat site, I found a lot of useful information. First and foremost, I got a lot of information about the most popular and useful poker books. Secondly, I found interesting articles here. In addition, it is always good to hear the thoughts of other, more experienced players.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat has taken my game to another level,,,great info,great games,but most important,,,,the people.You can't help but get better,playing against and watching good/solid players.Plus you won't find more giving/helpful people anywhere,,,,:shakehand Simply the best.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always keep an eye on the analysis of hands, seeing comments from experienced players is undoubtedly a huge learning.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not like to repeat my words spoken in the early topics regarding the game in the club
but I repeat: there is an excellent level of the game, good players. it has everything for poker success[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji813][emoji814][emoji815][emoji812][emoji809][emoji809][emoji809][emoji809][emoji809]

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is 2 months old when I started playing at frerroll club. it was hard for me to reach a final table because I could not let go of my aggressive preflop playing style but thanks to the advice I received from many members of CarsChat and the experience I had I've been able to play at the tournaments I was lucky enough to play. I've been able to rank among the top 5, including two at night, which of course represents a lot for me and proves that I continue to evolve my game thanks to this beautiful community.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is 2 months old when I started playing at frerroll club. it was hard for me to reach a final table because I could not let go of my aggressive preflop playing style but thanks to the advice I received from many members of CarsChat and the experience I had I've been able to play at the tournaments I was lucky enough to play. I've been able to rank among the top 5, including two at night, which of course represents a lot for me and proves that I continue to evolve my game thanks to this beautiful community.
This is a great example of the benefits of the club.
I rarely play club freerolls now, but I also managed to reach the final tables on ACR and PS.
So I learned the lessons from here[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am proud to be part of this prestigious club and intend to follow any policy that is necessary to be part of a long period of time.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without doubt.Cardchat taught me a lot. I learned a lot of useful things playing in the League.Of course I read and took tests at poker school.But this was theory.Practice of the game I mastered in Cardchat.Many thanks to all who organized it.Cardchat taught me how to win.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Thanks to the experience that I received while playing in the freerolls of our community, I significantly improved my skills. Over the past six months, I have won more money than the last three years.
Good luck.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
comparing my game before joining the club and now naturally visible difference.Playing with certain players come skills such as the ability to read the cards of the enemy and intuition.I appreciate the Cardchat!