Which everyday maths should I learn to improve my game?

R

Raider103

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m not great at maths, so what maths subjects should I learn before becoming acquainted with poker maths?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not great at maths, so what maths subjects should I learn before becoming acquainted with poker maths?

In any case you will need arithmetic, materials on trigonometry may not study, although I myself do not understand much.)))
Here on the forum, there is a section "poker strategy," look at the top, there you will find everything you are interested in. good luck.

R

Raider103

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In any case you will need arithmetic, materials on trigonometry may not study, although I myself do not understand much.)))
Here on the forum, there is a section "Poker strategy," look at the top, there you will find everything you are interested in. good luck.

Thanks dude

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

A good understanding of probability is very helpful...extremely helpful.

Also, anything you can do to strengthen your critical thinking and deductive problem solving skills will be a good use of your time.

Lastly, philosophical studies will help you too.

I wish you well, and hope you jump on the path of lifelong learning. It's the only path worth following. ;)

J$

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The basement of poker is mathematics. You must learn that is an important part of poker, especially succesful poker. The logical theorie and the likelihood is a main focus. Also the knowing of pot odds to calculate the winning percentage.

Top 10 Games