Every time i get AA , i lose, why?

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why every time i get the Ases i lose ?, bad luck? or the destiny? idk but i hate this hand cause i lose even against pair of 22 , and they get another 2 in the flop.:(
I know what you mean I got knocked out of two tournaments recently on the bubble when I had AA vs KK. One guy flopped a set on me. The other guy hit runner, runner straight after I flopped a set of aces. Poker happens. All you can do is try to isolate and hope for the best.

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhh i think!!! still play agrissive in this hand not play slowly

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from what you say i believe it's just a matter of variance

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hmmm, you look down and see a pair of aces, it’s great to feel confident. But you should never feel entitled to win the pot. It’s a great starting hand, but it’s still just a pair.
In other words, don’t feel entitled to win the pot. If your aces don’t improve to a set or better, you’ll need to play the postflop stages just as you would with any other pair. Aces still lose to 2-pairs, sets, straights and flushes... ;)

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deep stages on ACR, all in pre flop and get called by q8 and lose everytime. Variance? guess so.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Queen / Queen used to be my problem.

My wife can attest to the fact that for many many months when I was all in with queen/queen I lost almost every hand. However, I also lost almost every time someone else had those hole cards. There is no explanation and in this case it is not just my memory.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to learn how to raise to score the right number of players.
You win more AA than you lose. Enjoy!

JBROUW

JBROUW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why every time i get the Ases i lose ?, bad luck? or the destiny? idk but i hate this hand cause i lose even against pair of 22 , and they get another 2 in the flop.:(

Maybe you are unlucky

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
All those people who are saying that they are losing every hand with AA, QQ and etc, please post ev graphs of those hands, so that we all can see it.

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because in the table so many fishs:D

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA - a very tricky pair. It gives the illusion of winning the compulsory, but it is not. There are many combinations that beat AA. It's luck, when it comes, but still need to be able to properly play it.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely win with AA, don't like that hand. Slow rolling them or all in. I remembered once a pond a time, I use to get them, I thought I would always win. Sure doesn't work that way you need luck for hands to hold up.

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cause you might be trappin too much if you call and get raused you have to keep in mind that just flatting behind is no profitable option

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you shoved every time you got your "lucky" pocket pair, 88, for example, odds are you would probably lose. Conversely, AA probabilities are you will win.

Looked some interesting probabilities, interesting:

Common All-in Hand Match UpsApproximate ProbabilityAK vs 76 suited AK wins 60% AK vs QJ AK wins 64% AK vs 22 22 wins 51% AK vs KQ AK wins 73% AK vs AA AA wins 87% AK vs KK KK wins 66% AQ vs KQ AQ wins 70% AQ vs QJ AQ wins 70% AQ vs KJ AQ wins 60% AT vs KQ AT wins 58% AA vs KK AA wins 80% AA vs 22 AA wins 80% AA vs 76 suited AA wins 77% A2 vs JT A2 wins 55% KK vs K2 KK wins 94%

Where you find this, interesting. Thank you

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is a tricky hand to be playing from the start of the deal right to the river( if you can get there) i recently played a game today, my first hand i was delt ace ace, i 4xed the bet, guy re raises all of his stak 45 BB, so its obvious hes sitting with a pocket of some sort, so i call and he flops 77 flop comes ACE-KING-7 Turn 6 River ,
about 5 hands later i play 77 and run into aces he flips quads,

so no matter the position or chip count aces cant be a hard had to play,

D

derpaderp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I treat them differently than any other pocket pair, but they just happen to be the best of that type. They're still vulnerable to bigger draws like suited connectors, etc. There's no such thing as a sure thing! I mean, unless you have a royal flush...

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against a small stack, I play boldly, and against an equal stack, I play AA carefully. Let's not forget that AA is the highest pair, but among the combinations it is only a pair

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is the biggest pair. Not the biggest hand. To much tam-tam about AA.........if you have AA is not 100 % you win the hand...............and it s online poker...........the chance of Aces is smaller..........About losing every time ....i don t believe you.........this is the HUMAN being......WE remember just when we LOSE.........with AA in hand and AA in flop...............you are not 100 % of WIN........so study more poker............and i wish you all the best.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is just two cards, and lots can beat them..It could just be a string of bad luck that you lose with them a lot..Or , it could just be the way you are playing them against too many opponents.Luck will change sooner or later!! Good luck.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to complain about the same thing with pocket Kings...my son told me to keep track on a spreadsheet every time I got Kings...so I did...I found that I won 70% of the time...the problem was that most of my wins were small or just the blinds, but my losses were big. Even though my win rate was 70%, I lost more money than I won....I suggest you do the same for pocket Aces.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thing about AA is they are only 1 pair, there are lots of other things that destroy 1 pair, its so hard to decide if one should push or slow play them. If you slow play them you have to hope nobody flops trips or a nice draw. Its pretty much a coin flip either way.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We just remember the losses more with a premium hand. Ive busted aces as much as I have lost with them. In my opinion. we just see so many hands online:)

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It will turn around for you as long as you only let one or two players see a flop with AA. Your luck with Aces will change and they will win you some pots.

A

Andy S

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just understand that variance is a normal part of poker