Every poker player goes through this!

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting to play poker, you do not hesitate for a second to destroy everything in its path, in poker you call fishami and donkeys, your game is so chaotic is so unpredictable, especially if you have won some victories, and it lasts for a few weeks!
But here comes the sun goes down and the night! Now Ratio becomes every day less and less, and destruction are increasing day by day, like mushrooms after the rain! And the voice inside you starts to look for bugs! sometimes you can not control his anger and fall into despair! You lose winning so painful that you start to hate poker! you feel pain, upset, or vindictive become careless. You lose money every day and start to hate yourself, shame, and fear of there! it seems that you you took the most bitter in the life of the drug is in place to help you, and vice versa!
and it seems that it is never incomplete! They go months, the season ends. Your future events in poker does not seem so pleasant and the winner! and in the end you say to yourself that you are playing bad, and if you continue, and so you will soon be destroyed!
And then came the great day! When you understand that with such a condition that you should never show a great game! This is the way, which is not so easy, and it comes in its own way, some small steps, some on all fours!
through painful relocation and losses, you start to show consistently good game! Once passed painful period in my life! When understood that nothing should not affect your game, and you have to be great! Yes, you are a man! who err! but the defeat will make you stronger and you cease to fear!

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each player has his way and stages through which it passes, I think I am no loss at poker can not bring myself to hate poker.