EV implied odds.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my dear friend! After three chapters about the EV. I am convinced that there are people in the chat they really help! Therefore, it has become a motivator for me to continue! It is true there EV has to be boring, but I want to examine all the same advise!
True all day yesterday I almost played the American kardrum that you could not record a good example!
We start with an example:
Flop. you have 8 outs to win. is 32% to win. 60bb effective stacks. POT = 5BB. You are on the bb vs co. you check, co bet 3BB, call + EV (because the values ​​for + you have to have a ((8bb * 32% + (-3bb) * 68%) = 256-204 = +52). Pot 11 bb.
if the turn your opponent will put the size of the bank rate, we will not beneficial to his call and have to give up if our Street is closed!
because the chances of winning on the turn to decline by 2 times, and will be 16%!
The problem is that when we have decided on the flop.we did not think about what will happen next!.
Now the main role is played by the size of the effective stack.but in our case it is 60 bb. This is a deep stack. Therefore, further action will depend on the size of your opponent's bet! If the rate exceeds 16% to win, we get a losing call!
But if your stack is not deep, and for example: Late stage of the tournament. And the same situation! only 26,000 chips in the pot, and the opponent is guaranteed to deliver all-in on the turn! but your stack is 5600 chips and your opponent puts Allin! That turns out to win the pot equal to 31600 you have to put 5,600 in chips. then such a call to you is profitable! That's why I say that it depends on the stack my dear friends!
Now let's talk about the probability that we may face in the later streets!
Now let's talk about the probability that we may face in the later streets!
1. How often puts our opponent continuation bet (cbet).
2. how much we can earn tokens in case the opponent bets.
3. How often does your opponent fold.
Now I need an example that I take out of the chat. after a long search, I decided to take a little reconsider their!https://www.boomplayer.com/22364790_D028C593B9

Let's just say that on the turn, I decided not to and checked!Try to include your imagination my dear friends!
Yes! It sounds silly! Blackthorn Released Map strengthened me and I Checa! But we go back to study, so I ask you to imagine!
Since I Do not know your opponent then it would be a flash. And my chances on the turn will be 9 outs * 2% = 18%. And I was only one street effort!
1. how often your opponent will put a bet on the turn? especially after my check, I give the initiative, although the option to play a check-raise, I can!
2. In how many% of the time your opponent will play:
check-fold, with a cbet bet size, all-in! rate may be half of the bank may be 1 \ 3 2 \ 3, the size of the bank, I can only assume!
3. If and in 50% of cases, he will play a check fold the way I played in this example would be a win for me!
All these factors need to play poker because you must understand that it will not end on the flop turn or river!

So if you want to earn poker you have to understand all this! I did not delve further into mathematics because it might confuse you! And anyway, we only calculate the probability of an event, but the exact neznayu events! Good luck to you my dear friends!

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator