Endurance

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Friends, how do you train your endurance??? After all, you will have to spend many hours at the tournament table to get into ITM, or at the final table... Often the time spent in the tournament reaches more than 6 hours.

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Train by playing cash games! Increase your session length by 20 minutes to an hour at a time until you feel comfortable sitting for the length of time you need.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you have had a job or have gone to school, you already know if you have the skills to do the same thing for hours on end. Just as you get better at running a mile without stopping by building up to it, one also gets better at enduring long poker sessions by being in cash games for longer and longer periods of time. If you tire out at a tournament, just go all in when you have had enough.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, the best way is to listen to music, time goes by quickly, sometimes I have played it without music and it makes me eternal, besides that I play quickly, music helps me relax.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Only strict necessity will force you to skate as much as necessary. Books and training will not help. Poker is a highly competitive field, and there are many smart people in it who do not want to just part with their money.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am watching video and try to do sports exercises

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hydrate. When snacking choose low-sugar foods to avoid the rush and crash. Put on background music to help your subconscious pass the time so you can keep better focus. And get up to stretch often.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Personally, I watch some TV during the early stages, so the first 3 hours go by like a breeze.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I sit, looking at everyone at the table, trying to figure out their cards, at the opening becomes interesting...And so I watch some interesting series . In the breaks strong coffee or tea, without sugar )