Emotional

P

PlayGamer78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker requires a lot of self-control. You can't be shaken by unusual situations. Losing emotional control during the tournament is identified. Poker requires cold blood. Being cold-blooded is nothing more than being well prepared.”

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You simply have to be able to accept that not only good hands win, sometimes it is the worst hands on the table that win. Getting upset about it is useless because if you've lost then you've just lost and you move on and try your luck in the next game

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You too may win with a bad card. When you find yourself in the opposite position, remember that.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You have to know how to control your emotions, because luck can win you today, but statistics win in the long run, so if you lose with a good hand against a bad hand, you have to see it as something positive because in the long run you are winning and in poker that is the important thing...

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that if I'm annoyed with something, it affects my game, I make more mistakes.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing poker you have to expect the unexpected. As they say where I grew up .... shit happens !!!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that control the emotions is very difficult in poker. I have to say that when I started to play poker, I lost my bankroll many times because of tilt. After so many years playing, I learned that there are days I'm going to lose no matter how good my cards are or how well do I play, so, now it's easier to accept the bad beats and move on.

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tbh its easy for me, i have a some triggers that work to keep from starting to rush in

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It affect me to when I know I did make a mistake :(

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker try to play calm and relaxed, that the emotions do not invade you and interfere when playing, if a player is winning several hands, do not despair and do not believe that it is personal, he simply had better hands than you, so When you play, leave your emotions aside and just see your opponents as they are opponents that you must beat, but let them play, it is almost never personal.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
To be honest, I'm also a very emotional player because when you take away some of my chips with a good hand. then I get nervous and start playing badly with the poison. But I feel that I have to change that! you need to be dead calm for poker. persevere throughout. I think you have to be patient. we must not let our emotions control us.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't know what happened to me yesterday but I think I was very emotional yesterday during poker just because someone had said something to me that didn't suit me and I played poker like a beginner. Actually, I have to laugh at myself because it wasn't about anything and I'm actually not like that at all. I had to remember that I once said emotions have nothing to do with poker, but in the end we are all human and I too, who claims not to be influenced by emotions, got caught.

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
Never play with your heart, don't let your emotions take over.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, you need to play poker without emotion. Emotions lead to mistakes. I have been playing poker for over 11 years and have learned to control my emotions easily, mainly because I am always disciplined and have a clear understanding of my bankroll management system.