Elliot Roe Pod Casts

W

Wooly Aphid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello hoping to get some input I am pretty novice at poker but trying to absorb as much as possible. I have currently made my way through 39 of Elliots podcasts and will continue to listen to the rest just wondering if anyone has and if they feel it is a good thing. Also hoping for some input on video's or other value able study material you may lead me to.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello hoping to get some input I am pretty novice at poker but trying to absorb as much as possible. I have currently made my way through 39 of Elliots podcasts and will continue to listen to the rest just wondering if anyone has and if they feel it is a good thing. Also hoping for some input on video's or other value able study material you may lead me to.

Thank U 4 Responding.

Mindful thinking is a great goal to have and if you are learning and enjoying the podcasts do continue.

There is a more poker related podcast with mindful thinking themes, it is called "Poker On The Mind".

Jared Tendler has written "The Mental Game of Poker" Vol 1 & 2. I highly recommend reading both of these books as soon as you can.

When you do feel free to DM me here at cardschat if you want to discuss either the books or the podcast.

I am not Jared or a sales person for Jared or anyone else.

Hope this helps
:):)