Eliminated with premium tastings!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, it happened to me that in online poker tournaments I was left out quite fast despite playing with pretty strong hands like AK, QK, JA, what is happening is that nothing comes on the flop that I need to form a good Hand, I have lost the memory of online poker tournaments with these cards. My question is because with these cards so hard nothing comes on the flop, turn and river, how can you lose so often with these cards.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it happened to me that in online poker tournaments I was left out quite fast despite playing with pretty strong hands like AK, QK, JA, what is happening is that nothing comes on the flop that I need to form a good Hand, I have lost the memory of online poker tournaments with these cards. My question is because with these cards so hard nothing comes on the flop, turn and river, how can you lose so often with these cards.

Losing is part of the game, especially in tournaments. Sometimes even with these great hands you will just fail to connected, it's quite common.

When you have enough stack to bet without committing yourself after the flop the important thing is to bet on boards where your opponent likely missed to.

Remember, many players are in the same thoughts that you are and aren't sure what to do when they miss, so Bet when they check to you and see what happens!

You may be pleasantly surprised at how often they fold and will begin to realize that a lot of winning at this game is not from making hands, but from making your opponents fold!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing is part of the game, especially in tournaments. Sometimes even with these great hands you will just fail to connected, it's quite common.

When you have enough stack to bet without committing yourself after the flop the important thing is to bet on boards where your opponent likely missed to.

Remember, many players are in the same thoughts that you are and aren't sure what to do when they miss, so Bet when they check to you and see what happens!

You may be pleasantly surprised at how often they fold and will begin to realize that a lot of winning at this game is not from making hands, but from making your opponents fold!

Thank you very much for the teachin.