Downswings

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's part of the design. Win some lose more..

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's part of the design. Win some lose more..

The funny part is... you really believe this ^ stuff.

Your question above asking someone when have they actually ever experienced an 'upswing'? What do you mean... like when do they win? There are many players who are winning players in the long run. There are many Cardschat members who are winning players over the long run. I'm guessing you aren't one of them. The great thing about this... you can change this around. It is solely up to YOU... nobody else... no poker site... no RNG... no special tracking software. Just YOU!
How awesome is that? All you need to do is to develop a mindset that brings about a change in oneself. And then choose to become a winning player. I actually did it very early on in my online poker playing (I believe it was at around the 3month mark I buckled down & really put in a bunch of study time... but it was easy for me as I really enjoyed the studying & actually became addicted to it for awhile (quite awhile). And prior to that 3month mark I wasn't actually even losing money... I was ahead but I knew I wasn't as good as I had thought I was & only really discovered this when I chose to put in MORE study time & to surround myself with winning players & ones who also chose to get better at the game.

If you want to choose to hang around with the 'pattern believers' or the 'rigged theorists' or a multitude of other complaining players (losing players) who don't take responsibility for their own results (or lack of them), you have every right to do so. In fact I'm sure the winning players will love you for it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
when the variant prevents me from making big gains. I reduce my playing frequencies and the amount of my buy-in while waiting for luck to be on my side again.

How do we know when or if the luck is changing? Does it go in certain periods of time? Can't it just change the very next hand? Do we need to rely on luck in order to win?

Thanks for the enlightenment. I'm still learning (thank God).