Down swing

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fought hard

Just like this thread my bank roll is done. Going to take some time off. Finished day with Maintain my stack for four hours getting nothing. Got a pocket pair jj played them like someone else had a higher pair. Sure enough they did twice. Only pair all night. Was getting ready to go to bed when I said next hand I was going to bed. out come a,j suited. Put a nice raise in one called. Flop came out A,j,7. He checked I raise he raise I raise all in and sure enough he has pocket aa . Well played. I could of know since my a, high card haven't hit all night. If my cards are high the board was low vice versa all night. The coolers no cards equal loss of chips. I still think programming purposely gave me bad cards knowing which hands I would play. Making them second best every time was a sure way to get my chips. Way too many coolers. O well back to the drawing board.

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you continue to play .25-$1 spins in that 30 min downswing?

Well, most of those spin & go's were .25$-1$s, but when i got up to 450$, then i raised limits for a bit, because i've been noticing that 7$ spin & go's are the ones where i have most luck. But yeah when i lost some BR i went back to .25-1s and i surely continued playing. Maybe that was one of the bad decisions for that day.