Doubts!!

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Play frerolls first. When you feel comfortable you can advance to buy in tourneys.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want tips for beginners at pokerstars.
Hi
You have already taken the first step, you have become a member of our friendly community. Next step, be an active member of the CardsChat community and get silver and platinum status and access to our daily, weekly and monthly freerolls, details here:
For now, you can play our bronze level freerolls, details here:
To begin with, I do not recommend that you spend your own money on the game, try to build a bankroll by playing exclusively in freerolls. In addition to the opportunity to win money, you will also have the opportunity to improve your skills and gain experience without unnecessary risk. Take your time, gradually learn the game and accumulate experience. Our free course will help you with this, thanks to which you can better understand the basics of the game and improve your skills, more details here:
Good luck :)

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Go boldly forward, practice will teach everything, they are afraid of wolves and do not go to the forest, first you will pick up cones, it will hurt, and then you will get used to it.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want tips for beginners at pokerstars.
Hello, AndersonOliveira!
By my opinion, first of all, necessary to play stability on PokerStars, that to be in course of the all Events and Changes
this poker site!.. And secondly, I think, You need to choose your the favorite kinds of Poker, and gradually and constantly
to polish your Skill in these disciplines! Good Luck!

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It’s not clear what the question is and what the doubts are. community members are more active than the person who wrote the post, respect to all

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's good. Try to reach the platinum level as quickly as possible, play the tournaments and you will have so many examples to analyze that it never ends. Patterns change, players advance, we adapt on the spot
I suggest you study the basics of poker (I did it at the PokerStars school) after you put it into practice and practice to get used to it, move on to courses we also have on the forum (I haven't studied it yet) The point is that without the basics well understood you can't move forward.
Good luck with that!