sucks when u fold 82o and instantly fold then the flop hits 882
I try not to let it bother me because I know I made the correct decision

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's up to you. It will not make a difference once folded.I check my cards just to see how my hand would have played out. Not all the time mind you.

More often then not it does not bother me as it turns out I do not win that many times when I fold and look at what could have happened. Sometimes it gets annoying when you do have a poor hand that is good with not so good starting hands that you folded. Like, 49 unsuited preflop, you folded and look then realize you ended up with a 4 of a kind of 9s. This was the worst that happened to me and it happened last night. Was annoying but what can you do? You are no longer in the hand.

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should you check your early folded hand ? If so, and you see you would have won if you had stayed in, is that a negative and/or positive? I have a tendacy to fold hole cards and/or after the flop and then I watch the others play and on so many occasions I would have won the pot. In my opinion I think I should not do that (even though it has become a habit) as I get focused on what I coulda/shouda/etc. and dwell on them many times and lose my focuse of the next hand being dealt.

After you folded the Hand your out, and if there comes the runner runner to win it doesn't matter anymore.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately I still do this a few times, even though I'm trying to stop. But I confess that I am curious and sometimes furious with the results that I have left. Hahahaha

tigeraxl

tigeraxl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
almost every time ....just because some players hat i beat ,hide theyr hand on showdown .

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to review all i can to see how the hand was played looking for habits,or even trying to fix my very own leaks

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show always, when to fold a good hand. It's a shame not to show for me

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not second guess my decisions. If you are going to be successful at poker you will fold a lot of winning hands. I fold a lot of A K, A Q, A J, many pocket pairs, and suited connectors. I look at all factors like chip stack, remaining players, position, and how my opponents have been playing. I don't care if I win every hand as long as I win the last hand!!!:D:D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I always see the folded hands , check the boards and see if I could have played it in a different , more profitable way . But unfortunatelly I have a bad habbit , I should stop it , I am doing this durinf the game , cash or tournament , so if I see many mistakes , I might go on tilt . Have to stop this and do it post-session , definetelly .

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, but allways hate that, i cant controlled it.

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch many folded hands and i see that i would have won but now i have learned not to feel bad because i didn't play the hand and try to have the same game that i allways have...if you fold Q2 for example and you hade quads if you played the hand it's just coincidence don't need to feel bad

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I practically always watch the thrown-off cards, as the format online of poker allows to do it very easily. I watch them out of curiosity. At the same time, compare your cards with the cards of the opponents, entered the game. I consider that there is nothing bad in it. If I dropped garbage cards and I see at the same time that I absolutely accidentally could win - not sorry about, that did not remain in game with the weak card (if of course chances of bank were not very sweet)

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always look for the folded hands but thats for statistical reasons for me. Besides that beleive me it is the best way to gather information on how your opponent play and think.especially when that hand goes till the river.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I view the hand that is being played while I am looking at what cards I have folded and it amazes me how the river seems to hit my folded cards ! but with the on-line dealer the cards might be circulating (meaning a constant shuffle) between the flop and the turn then the river ! so I am not sure that would have been the result if you would have played those cards! The best thing to do is to just not let it bother you and concern your self with the two cards that you do decide to play!

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll try always do that after won. Because peoples muck hands when they call and you win by best hand. It possible change some settings to viev always opponent cards in live at the end of te deal?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker