Chips
Thanks everyone for opinion!

pokergo666

pokergo666

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thinking about opponent hand are not as important as exploiting or observing villain tendencies.But both are closely related and sure you need to first make note about villain before jumping into any conclusion.[emoji108]

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a game not only it is necessary to think what hand at the opponent and and to look generally as he plays with what cards plays.

G

Gimenez56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always think about the possibilities according to the way he is betting, so I can make better decisions

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I always think about opponents hands. If I think they are on a draw and I have a pocket pair I want to try and bet enough to get them to fold or pay too high a price for their draw.

M

mad_chils139

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you always need to think about your opponents hand.. to become an elite player you always need to have ranges on your opponent.. the best players off this game know ranges in there opponents and thats how itll make you better in poker

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not always, but in order to win you need to think about it and try to assume a range of apponent(s) and then decide how to play your cards

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is really important.When you gain high skill in reading opponents hand you may play and win without looking your cards.Thats goooooood.

DianaPrinces

DianaPrinces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, of course I always think of all the possibilities of better games that I have in hand and I see from the player's history what possible hand he should have or not.This is a rule at Poker.
___The sky is not the limit___

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands