Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's better to win only the blinds than to lose a stack and give your opponent a cheap look at the board.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Sure, slow playing this hands is usually a bad idea. Logically you get more bad beats if you play slowly with good odds, I prefer go all in maybe one or two players follow me better than playing slowly and lose a big stack with a 3% preflop hand.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
These are generally acceptable actions from final positions, but like everything in poker it depends on several factors, including information from the villains.

When we study some GTO situations for strong hands from late position (depending on the stack), we should play slower including KK, QQ, JJ... But as always it's bizarre how many times good hands are broken by anything, so each You see, I'm less inclined to play that way.

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
It's better for you to rasie and win blind, than to lose to SB or BB with trash cards

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I usually raise and all-in and play with whatever other junk is standing next to me 🌋

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play aggressively, not allowing my opponent to collect a combination for free, but there are aggressive players against whom you can play passively - they themselves will bet

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Slow playing with one hand depends especially on the position you are in, and the players you have at the table.
Example, the best place for me to slow play is UTG1 or MP.
If you have players who do a lot of squiz or reraise in late positions, it is therefore advisable to make a slow play to catch their hand.
Greetings:):):)

N

ngocanhs618a

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
When holding AA KK we should not slowplay, or make 3-bet, 4-bet, allin orders to get an advantage.

CollYan

CollYan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A year after the start of the game, AA is no longer so happy, but if it's an all-in freerroll.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this depends on the stack depth, villans, and icm.

Generally you do not want to slow play aces deep. They are a good hand to win a small pot and a great hand to lose a big pot.

I think you can limp them from 1BB to 18BB, but a lot of the time thinking players will notice when someone playing ABC poker high blind limps. It kinda sets off alarm bells.

V

Viking26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of position.. And nunber of players in hand.. It s painful to lose with does cards.. So better bet bigger and take lesser chips than nothing or lose with those cards

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
No, it's best to break these cards as a strong hand because you have a really strong hand just watch cards for free, you don't need to let your opponent pay to watch the cards so it's best to play cards aggressively, but at high limits you can also play limpit

hexplore35

hexplore35

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
No,I prefer play agressively top pairs

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer not slow play those pairs but depends of situation.. If it's close to buble I would even fold them.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I constantly lose but go all in just win the blinds.nothing worse than having pocket As and everybody folds
If you are picking up 2-4 big blinds, from the blinds and a limper or two, by having them fold means that you are picking up 200-400 big blinds every 100 hands with zero variance. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

B

Blair29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't slow play QQ, it just gets messy on the flop.

KK and AA you can slow play in certain situations. For example if you know someone is likely to squeeze behind you then flatting a raise can be ok. Or if someone is 3 betting aggressively you can flat and disguise the strength of your hand.

But you want to do the majority of your slow plays in position and you have to remember, unless you improve you still only have one pair. So in the majority of situations you want as much in the pot pre flop as possible.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
QQ i would play extremely conservatively , carefully nowadays in online poker , i have many bad hands and bad beats , especially against sets lol

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Like others said- it depends on the situation. For example, if I have AA in early position and there is a high propability that someone raise after I call, I do it often that I first call and then 3-bet.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Like others said- it depends on the situation. For example, if I have AA in early position and there is a high propability that someone raise after I call, I do it often that I first call and then 3-bet.
And what other hands do you do that move with?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I think this depends on the stack depth, villans, and icm.

Generally you do not want to slow play aces deep. They are a good hand to win a small pot and a great hand to lose a big pot.

I think you can limp them from 1BB to 18BB, but a lot of the time thinking players will notice when someone playing ABC poker high blind limps. It kinda sets off alarm bells.
Beware of the limper as the old saying goes.

That is only true if you don't have a balanced limping range (or notice some aggressive players to exploit).

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That depends on how many chips I have and where I am in. salutes