Do you play multi tabling?

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at max 6 table , even slowly , the best number is five , this is may opinion , so I play , in tournaments more important just 3 table !

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play I usually play in one tournament,sometimes two and rarely three or more.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more people you have at your table the more tables you can have for tournaments. I would stick to four tables max. If the games are faster then you should play less tables.

B

BullWink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With freerolls or low buy in I will multi table up to 4 tables. You are waiting for good cards before playing in these types, so you have lots of time to wait it out, and with multi tables, you have something to do while you wait.
With larger buy-ins (and fewer opponents), I will usually only play one table, so I can concentrate and not get lost and make a stupid decision.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play multi-tablimg
If I have an important tournament I just focus more on it, but I still play other tables.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if you are playing important tournament with big buy in and stay focused on that important tour, or you are playing in the same time another smaller tournaments or zoom cash games? What is your advise? Is there any disadvantage for multi tabling?

I use multitabling only when I play SnG tournaments. The quantity is 2 or 4 tables. But it`s difficalt for me play multitablin by playing MTT tournaments and in this case I try to play only one table.

biaavia

biaavia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Max. I played 6 tables in a row.But for me it was really difficult.It was 3 MTT, 2 cash and 1 SnG)))))

Zelengorov

Zelengorov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
six tables is the perfect number. :)

2Pacavelli

2Pacavelli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is personal , there are people who can play many tables , some less.

I believe that also depends on the game, the more the structure is deep , greater focus is necessary because it has a wider range of moves as floating , 3betlight , 4bet , squeeze etc.

Zehntar

Zehntar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing 2-4 tables max :) I used to grind SnG's like 3 years ago, back then I was 18-tabling at once, but to be honest, that's way to stressing nowadays :)

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only multi tables cuz i like more people in the tournament and the prizes are bigger. I can stay focused and playing for final table not just ITM

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play only multi tables cuz i like more people in the tournament and the prizes are bigger. I can stay focused and playing for final table not just ITM

OP is asking do you play multiple tables... meaning 'Do you play on more than one table (game) at a time' (not "do you play in multi-table tournaments').

In regards to your question (OP), I would stick to playing similiar formats while playing on more than one table...
ie. Don't play the ZOOM/Speed cash tables at same time as Tournaments
If playing tournaments... add in more tournaments (or MTT-SNG).

When I first started out playing online, I couldn't see how I was ever going to be able to play more than one table at a time and the adjustment to playing on two was a pretty big one for me. Two became three.... then four (& so on)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes very often sometime I play for tournament in same time....

E

Eduardo Paez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play multitable in sng of ps, i can play 9 tables time, but i started playing 2 or 3 tables with fun money

R

rugelis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can make a living playing 1 table. You have to multi table.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel comfortable with one table you can start other one. Better add 1 by 1 table, to find your multitabling limit. I can play at two tables at the same time, if tournaments are very important and with high buy-in, because i need to concentrate to both of this tournaments.
But if tournaments are less important i can easy play 4 multitables at the same time.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More then 2 tables is too much if I want to keep eye on opponents.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Ja Hram 4 stoly cash, je to pre mna optimalne, ale ked hram doležity turnaj hram iba tento turnaj

swiur

swiur

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I play only one table. I'm concentrating on the game and observe opponents

ollaf

ollaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 3 tables max .. in the beggining is easy to play more but if you go far in all, is very hard.. you will be crazy haha

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play up to 5 tables cash game, usually just 4. Sometimes playing one table means you focus too much on bad beats and running bad. Multi-tabling allows you to level your wins and losses, and keep you focused on the game. When you multi-table, you have to remain focused.