Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Let's talk about all-in situations. How often do you bet all-in? What does it depend on? Or having the best cards like AA, KK, AK etc. will you play all-in? When do you bet first, and when do you call, with what cards?

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I try to go all in as rarely as possible, unless I'm completely certain I'm winning. It might be too tight of a play, but often it saved me from losing huge amounts of money.
I do however call other people all ins way more often than going all in myself.

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
If opponent goes all in and I have AK,AA,KK,QQ,JJ I will go all in

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
interesting questions, if you analyze everything correctly, then ....

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often use all-in on two occasions: the hand is strong and I need to increase the bank, or the hand is weak and I need to get my opponent to throw the cards.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let's talk about all-in situations. How often do you bet all-in? What does it depend on? Or having the best cards like AA, KK, AK etc. will you play all-in? When do you bet first, and when do you call, with what cards?
I'm a fish, so I go all-in whenever I get the chance. All-in gives me a sense of superiority over other fish until the PRO player calls me with a nats. Now when I call.... I don't always call, only when I have at least a 5% chance of winning on the flop. Although... that means I always call. Why do I do that? To give me more time to read the CardsChat forum! :p:eek:

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are so many factors at play to answer your question simplistically. I would recommend finding a training website with pre-flop charts for all positions at all stack depths. Preferably with charts showing how to respond to raises or 3bets, but even just open ranges would be a good start.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I go all in a lot of times,aways that i believe i have the best hand and my oponent will call,and when i believe i will win the coin flip,or make my oponent fold,theres a lot of situations
God bless

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play all-in in some situations:

1. When I am short stacked;
2. When someone goes all-in and I isolate with all-in over the top having strong play;
3. When a player goes tribet and I raise with AA or KK;
4. When I have high pairs and I see that the villain goes all-in with any game.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do it when it's the best option available.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the situation. It is necessary to take into account quite a lot of different factors, therefore, apparently, there is no single scenario of actions.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you will almost always have to go all-in sooner or later it will happen so it's better to do it when you have more chips to score even more chips with strong hands I do it and if there are few chips I try to play even more even with medium cards because you need to go ahead and have more chips to play on the final table and if you play for prizes, I think it makes no sense so you will have to risk a lot in poker, the main thing is be brave

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do often I go all-in?!. I can't answer uniquely on this question... The all depends on the different situations, time, conditions, and etc!..
If to say honestly, I'm going all-in spontaneuosly, as this feel at the moment... I more believing my intuition! Something like thing!..

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends a lot on stack sizes. If you are playing a tournament and have 2BB left in the big blind, and someone raise, you should normally go all-in with any two cards, because you are getting the right odds to do so. If on the other hand you are playing a live cash game with 1.000 BB effective, you should only go all-in with the stone nuts or something very close to it. If for instance the board is AdAcKc-2s-Jc, folding AsAh could be reasonable, if you think, the only hand, your opponent is jamming on the river, is exactly QcTc, which is the royal flush and beats your 4 of a kind.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Let's talk about all-in situations.
Ok.
How often do you bet all-in?
It's not very often, in the sense it's not every 2-3 hands...
What does it depend on?
First: of the two cards I hold; position; opponents; kind of game... goal... (In some cases, this order of arrangement is not respected.)
Or having the best cards like AA, KK, AK etc. will you play all-in?
From that list i would subtract AK and add QQ; Shoving with the QQ+ it is easy game; AK is a much more problematic hand;

I've pushed with a lot of junks...
When do you bet first, and when do you call, with what cards?
If i bet, and the is light or standart 3bet, i could do 4bet if a have deep stak; or just shove with premium hand... (I don't like calling (generally) someone's 3bet with a premium hand.)

Here comes the AK situation (and not only for AK); If a couple of tilted, loose, donkeys get all-in in some cash game, I might call with AK, but not always i do that.

As for tournament play: shoving & call shoves with AK is a verry tricky...

(I can call someone's 3bet with whatever hand I see fit...)

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Vamos falar sobre situações de all-in. Com que frequência você aposta all-in? Do que isso depende? Ou tendo as melhores cartas como AA, KK, AK etc. você vai jogar all-in? Quando você aposta primeiro e quando você paga, com quais cartas?
AaE KK in the pre-flop, but of course depending on the position at the table, the size of the tournament, and the level of the bad guys, Shovar won't receive many calls right from the start.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i go all in when i am short stacked obviously .....

other than that i go all in when i have a read on my opponent and know that i have the best hand AND know he/she will call my all in . often when they will call big bets and raises you can sense they will also call your all in

preflop when DEEP i will go all in with AA and KK even though i prefer not to in a cashgame if my whole stack is on the risk . i prefer to play flop+

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends, there are several situations for example you are in the utg and you have AA at the beginning of the tournament, you can't go all in straight preflop no one will call you so you won't extract anything, that is, you threw away the pair of AA, so sometimes the all in is not the best option

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
the best all in is to go in knock out tournaments, for example, if there are a lot of chips, A5 vs QQ is good

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very rarely go all in, just for the sake of it, but usually good cards, depends how many players are still in the hand, low stacked etc....depends on the situation at hand.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If I play Zoom and these cards of course do all in

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In order for me to go all-in, two factors must coincide: my strong hand and my inner feeling of victory.