Do You know How To Avoid Mistakes In Poker?

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always wonder how to avoid mistakes when I'm in a poker game, whether it's live or online, I believe we have many ways to avoid mistakes that can cause us to have high losses, and consequently make us nervous about it,Just as in our daily lives we are exposed to mistakes, in Poker the same thing happens. The most important mistake is the control of the emotions, so have self-control and accept the loss of any particular move. Do not want to make up for lost money quickly. Take it slow and think hard about your moves so you do not make bigger mistakes so you're gaining an advantage over your opponents.
to make a difference you must accept and learn from the mistakes made only this way you can perfect your moves and decisions.
This is my biggest mistake, because as much as I try to stop, I can not contain myself, and I commit soon after this error,one a more serious one, raising the input value, with this error I surpass a thin line that can lead to break my bankroll, I am trying to control myself with studies and banking management, and you, what are your mistakes when playing poker?:confused::confused:

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should read Ed Miller Pokers 1%. I think this book will help you find better spots to get out of line. This will help you see if you're overfolding and when your overvaluing hands

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listened to a podcast about this happening to a lot of people even in the main event.

Will check out the recommendation, thanks.

Tournaments are marathons, not sprints...

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you not feel confidence about your play just fold better when call