Do you have instinct in playing poker

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think ? playing poker is science term , that is required many skills thus we need to learn from time to time . do you know? what are that skills? such as pridicting cards or flexible in beting . Do you think is that instinct element crucial for any joining ? due to every miss out which make you falling behind the scence .Sometime high card do not help you won , Successful in poker look like builder , we build everything up gradually plus instinct element then we are possible to gain great result .

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do think, the best poker players have an element of instinct or "feel" for the game. Talking yourself into calling on the river, when deep inside you know, you are beat, is costing a lot of poker players a lot of money.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I "use" my instincts most of the time on preflop ...like ...should I see the flop or not with 94 ?...somethimes I hit something...sometimes not ..😅..I don't like to use my instincs on rivers or calling the all-in cuz most of the time I'm wrong about my guts:ciao:

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Instincts, skill and luck

I think instincts, skill and luck all have a part to playing poker. I feel I use all 3 when I have a good game. :)

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to rely on logic. I think poker instinct is an experience that develops over time.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skill and subtle calculation minimize losses and increase profits. It is impossible to calculate the equity from decisions made on the basis of intuition since it is impossible to determine the damage or profit from a game in which you do not participate. However, completely denying the role of intuition in poker will be ridiculous. This especially looks effective on the screen when you watch the game of poker geniuses. If you have a different opinion on this matter, I will be glad to hear it.