Do you have any secret?

J

jimmy62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found that time on the tables is the best experience,i also watch the board very closely for patterns of frequency.Just try,you will notice some cards hit the board more than others and they will oftentimes develop a pattern.This usually holds for a large part of the game and can be very helpful on some hands.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What, are written all fine and well, but no one has written about the last table. The trick is to wait out the time when the opponents will beat each other. At this time should be further filter card. And the main thing to learn to play heads-up . One on one. This is very useful to take 1st place

G

gsakq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many true statements in this thread but it all comes down to just 2:- know when to hold, know when to fold. This is not always as easy as it sounds, but the information is usually out there, its just practise and practise and practise. Incidentally, I just bombed out with AA, up against J7 off suit. Love poker.

pahan434

pahan434

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most importantly patience and a little luck! Lights up victory! Good luck at the tables!

H

horp22

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you'd call a pschotic episode after (trying to make sence out of) a bad beat you are trying to forget a secrete, it wont last long enough to be a secrete.

If you feel genuinely comfortable, at ease and confident,sometimes that is a premonition that you will do good in a tournament. If you feel irritated and something don't change, you will probably lose all your chips early.

Last edited by a moderator:
limpnfold88

limpnfold88

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any secret in playing tournaments to make it to the final table or to win the game?

I play mtts micro's and freerolls (PS & FT) and sometimes i can reach to ITM and sometimes to final table and rare to win a tournament.. As i play everyday i want to achieve to win reach the final table once or twice a week..
As a beginner level in poker, i dont stop reading and learning about poker. I want to know more..

I hope you can share it, but not the dirty one's....:)

be good at poker? lol

T

Tgen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to reduce variance on mtts , if you would 3-bet a hand in a cash game , it might be better to just call and play it safe in a tournament, dont run big bluffs and dont call too much , keep variance low. Other than that you need to know it may take a lot of time for you to final table a tournament unless you multitable a lot of them , the variance is sick and you have to win a lot of flips.

skiptomyloot

skiptomyloot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No secrets to playing tournaments, just experience and your development with being skillful. Sometimes all it takes is knowing to be honest to poker. That way youre not lying to yourself, or trying to bluff your way out of pots . If you can be honest with folding a hand, you will honestly play alot better .

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience combined with selective aggression. You must win big pots at crucial moments and you can't control all factors.

F

Frankie40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience Patience and Patience. As you get deeper into the tournament, dont play hands just because you get bored. Plan to plan for several hours and when you find yourself getting bored, go for a quick walk to refresh.

A

adakhi

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My secret is: AA or KK - All win :p

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no fury not fear - and blue pants :)

D

dsk1231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any secret in playing tournaments to make it to the final table or to win the game?

I play mtts micro's and freerolls (PS & FT) and sometimes i can reach to ITM and sometimes to final table and rare to win a tournament.. As i play everyday i want to achieve to win reach the final table once or twice a week..
As a beginner level in poker, i dont stop reading and learning about poker. I want to know more..

I hope you can share it, but not the dirty one's....:)

Everyone wants to think there's some kind of specific secret or formula but there really isn't. Just keep reading posts and watching training videos play and learn from your experiences. You'll find you as you improve your game you get ITM more often and final table more often and even win occasionally. GL.

GoMuCkUrSeLfZ

GoMuCkUrSeLfZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play tight and really observe your opponets. find out if there playing styles are more on the loose or tight side. when you have good hands then try and play against the more aggressive players and remember if a tight player re raises you then it might be best to fold unless you know you have the best hand.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i dont stop reading and learning about poker. I want to know more..

You obviously already know the secret!

gl < that's the other secret

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like using position.Ifi have connectors or strong hands in late position I try to play crazy lol.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try not to be results oriented, just focus on making the correct play

P

Philip Cruz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pacience are the best gun for sucess!!

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you want to know a secret? Just play.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
really patience.especially when you play the final table. I miss him. when the game goes long--put on any strong hand...later regret.