Do you C bet on this flop

P

Primetime622

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I raise Ad 5d (effective stacks 100bb) and the bb calls. Heads up, BB is an unknown opponent. Flop is 4s 6s 7h, bb checks, Do I c bet here and what percentage should I c bet on this board. I chose half pot c bet but is a full pot c bet better? would love some insight

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
c-bet

I raise Ad 5d (effective stacks 100bb) and the bb calls. Heads up, BB is an unknown opponent. Flop is 4s 6s 7h, bb checks, Do I c bet here and what percentage should I c bet on this board. I chose half pot c bet but is a full pot c bet better? would love some insight

Of course you continuation bet. You need to see where you're at and let alone that flop is one of the better one's you'll see with that hand. I would be somewhere between 30-35% of the pot.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree you should c-bet, but instead of a % of the pot, I would go with a 3-5 BBs. If the pot is small, 100% of the pot could be too small to get a good read on your opponent. If the pot is huge, a % of the pot would be too risky. You don't want to c-bet big to find out they have you crushed.

Z

ZARGA123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Half pot C-Bet is good but a Check is better if your opponent holds the flush draw and decides to go all in you will be always far behind him

[Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds. ]

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would c bet open ended little less than half pot. Then make decisions from there

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against unknown opponent I'm cbetting about 1/2 pot and re-evaluating the turn. If I'm called I probably slow down unimproved or keep the bet small on the turn and river.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course cbet. You can take the hand right there.