Do not invest more than "can" lose No matter

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how good the opportunities and your moves, even if small, there will be a risk of loss. It is important that you never risk more than you are willing to, or that you can damage your financial life outside of poker. Also, never invest all your BR in just one tournament. Separate a slice from the amount.
get the tip!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how good the opportunities and your moves, even if small, there will be a risk of loss. It is important that you never risk more than you are willing to, or that you can damage your financial life outside of poker. Also, never invest all your BR in just one tournament. Separate a slice from the amount.
get the tip!

I absolutely agree with you outside of poker, and as for poker, there is a golden rule: take% 2 of the amount in the account at the table. With such embezzlement, you can be a novice but stay afloat and avoid the worst thing that can happen to you - bankrupt.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's right.

Mental room is most important to a poker.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah. Agree. The excitement of the moment will allow a person to risk everything in their pocket, then head to the ATM machine if things did not go as planned. I have graduated from that scenario. The reward is just not worth the $300 withdrawals.

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game, it is important to always stay with a cool head, so as not to allow any impulsive actions.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very true! I play as little as 0,25$ spin n go's and I started from 2 dollars that I got from a free tournament ticket. At this point got to 14$ , it is not a big deal but it is how you build a bankroll - slowly and methodical. Also there is no point for me to put money in if let's say i can't beat 0,25$ because higher limits = better players which will crush me. My personal preference 1 tournament at a time that is no more than 1% of a bankroll, so for now my goal is to get to 25$. Once I am there and get let's say 26$ I'll play 1$ spins, if I lose to 25$ - get back to 0,25$ and so on.