The opponent - call
Turn - Q
The opponent raises
I am call
River - 2
Opponent of ollin
I do call)))
He has KJ the highest the street))) :captain:

Sucks.. There is no where near enough information in this post to say whether or not you could have folded the turn or river, but I'm guessing you could have gotten away from it especially on the river. I would need to know stack sizes? position? tournament or cash? live reads? live or online?

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sucks.. There is no where near enough information in this post to say whether or not you could have folded the turn or river, but I'm guessing you could have gotten away from it especially on the river. I would need to know stack sizes? position? tournament or cash? live reads? live or online?

You talk of folding? really? sure the higher str8 was unlucky but NO WAY I'm folding here....most of the time villain will show 2pr, a set at best

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I on hands have QJo
Against me 1 opponent plays
flop 8 and 10o, 10s
At me it was formed by the street on a flopa
Turn -Qs
River 2
On a vskritiya - I have a street 8-9-10-J-Q... at him 9-10-J-Q-K
the opponent staked the first
It I was friroll for $200

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You talk of folding? really? sure the higher str8 was unlucky but NO WAY I'm folding here....most of the time villain will show 2pr, a set at best[/QUOTE

Did you even read what I wrote? I said I need all the information in the hand. The fact that you think you can put villain on a range with no information tells me everything I need to know.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I on hands have QJo
Against me 1 opponent plays
flop 8 and 10o, 10s
At me it was formed by the street on a flopa
Turn -Qs
River 2
On a vskritiya - I have a street 8-9-10-J-Q... at him 9-10-J-Q-K
the opponent staked the first
It I was friroll for $200

I can read what you wrote.... what you are missing as I have already wrote once is stack sizes how much did you and villain have in front of you.. You and villains position where were you located on the table... Was this a tournament or cash? I guess at the bottom of this you said it was a 200$ free roll.. this slightly helps.. did you have any live reads?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You talk of folding? really? sure the higher str8 was unlucky but NO WAY I'm folding here....most of the time villain will show 2pr, a set at best

Yes there is absolutely a fold here some times.. Villains range is tight, what part of the tournament are we at? this makes a massive difference match that with stack depth. I can't analyze the hand without the proper information.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don t know the exact position you was in , but if I was in ur place i would have fold in the river .he had you form the flop , even if u hit double pair jq , u re still losing .