Disgusting river

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
The last week has been not good, I played almost everyday and didn’t win or make it to itm. That has never happened before. I had such aweful bad beats.

Here is an example: I had 78s on CO. BB raised 2bb preflop, SB and I call. The flop comes 9 J 10 rainbow. They check. I raise 5bb, SB folds and BB calls.
Turn is 10d. I shove, SB folds BB calls. Villain ends up with AA which I assumed. River: 10s. Full house. That is when I broke my mouse.
Maybe I should take a break. Any tips?

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

Zero fold equity always
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Today I saw AA vs JK on a AJKTK board where the AA also turned a flush. It is a possible run out in this game. It happens. No point in breaking your property because the board runs out one way or another.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Hi.
Without a doubt, a break in such cases is the best option. Take a break and it will save your time, your money and your nerves.
Do not be sad, sometimes every player has such days.
Good luck.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Total posts
Friends and who did not have such a thing?Each of us has experienced these feelings(.A break and only a break will save the sick soul).Take a break from the game.remember that there are other things in the world.Everything is in your hands.Express yourself!And get back to the game!

V

valanddon

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Bad beats are common at pokerstars if that was the site you were
playing at.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Rock Star
Total posts
The river is very important information as you are about to make your final decision through information from the river.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Total posts
Let me guess, you've played at PokerKing?