Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think that after studying poker strategies, you should start practicing the game for a long time, and take into account that practice is what will benefit you in mastering the game of poker in the future.
Take advantage of what you can by training in free tournaments, especially slow tournaments

F

Fangson

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is enough material on line. A lot of people started out that way. It's also ideal to have like-minded people with whom you can discuss your game and theirs.

C

CerealKiller78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The online materials to learn aŕe unstructered, so....I dont like...

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
in your study time take a 80% of your time to study materials that are relevant to the level of play you are currently playing at. Then take 20% of you available study time to study the next level of play. Adjust these percentages as you edge closer to moving up levels.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who are starting life in poker and want to become profitable, the ideal is to study about poker, on the youtube platform and forums with materials debating poker hands is a good start besides watching streamers playing live.
I agree with a lot of the advice given on the internet, and I disagree with a lot of the advice. I understand CC has a lot of good training material though I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Might be a good place to start.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For those who are starting life in poker and want to become profitable, the ideal is to study about poker, on the youtube platform and forums with materials debating poker hands is a good start besides watching streamers playing live.
In my opinion, the perfect start is a free course from our community. Free, safe and reliable :)

A

Armandomza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The theory of poker is good, but the practice of playing freerolls is better for novice players.
I am a recreational player. I don't mind admitting it, and it's like our partner says here. In the freerolls you learn much more. We just have to get past the initial stage of crazy ALL IN!!

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For those who are starting to play poker, for beginners, the best solution in the context of learning poker is to register on CardsChat. I am convinced that the members of our community develop much faster, thanks to access to a huge amount of training materials, and our free course.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
In fact studying is a must if one's taking poker seriously. If I could give and advice for who is new to the game, I would suggest him to read some books first, like "harrington on Holdem", "super system","play poker like the pros" those books are the old school fondation of the game.
Then for the next level introducing maths and modern GTO, this is the new wave as AI Software/bots are adopting it.
Finally a lot of practice is needed and a tracking software is a must to track the progression.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always thought training sites were a great way to learn.

thebigjhow

thebigjhow

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already lost a little by not studying. and that was a mistake. Obviously practice is the best teacher, but the instruction of those who make a living from poker is very valuable. If you're going to buy courses, buy them from poker players, who still make a living out of it.
"Learning from our mistakes is wise. Learning from the mistakes of others is so much more!"

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing is the best way to learn...
It's nice to see so many people saying that in this thread.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is good too.

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, i dont have much time, but i try to see 1 video at least everyday