Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey guys.
a difficulty I have in poker and how to study alone, because I don't have a group of friends who play poker, any tips?

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best way to improve your poker game quickly is to watch strategic videos on youtube or twitch and be inspired by them for your game. you have to play for several hours a day to learn to play all hands in all situations. when you start playing and lose. it is important to analyze these pots to determine the mistakes you have made and especially not to repeat them.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ポーカーの知識を身につけることに積極的になってください。

書籍、インターネットの記事と*.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play more as well, learing process is nothing without playing

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I advise you to start with books on the psychology of poker! Further study the charts of starting hands. And then gradually read articles and books on poker strategy. And the most important thing is to discuss the played hands on the forum!

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best way is by watching videos and here you can ask your questions or look for study groups

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One of the best ways to study is watching Youtube, Twitch or training vids. The key is to watch players that are winning players and that are playing at the stakes you are playing. If your playing micros and watching High Stakes Poker vids your not going to learn much that applies to your game.

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would start by learning the basic fundamentals of poker first and work up from there. This would be first in hand ranges and bet sizing pre flop. Then work on post flop play with CBetting and bet sizing, then so on with turn and river. Grasp these concepts before trying to dig deep into the game.