Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How are you?

Do you have any difficulties in poker? still not profitable? tell us which.:confused::confused::confused:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your interest.
If everything in poker was that simple, nobody would care. Poker is interesting for its complexity and variety of thinking.
I am studying and I think I can achieve positive results.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't have much difficulty in poker, my problem is related to sports betting, after I struggle in poker to win some money, I lose in sports betting in 2 days, I ended up in a situation where I am no longer attracted to watching football matches if I don't place a bet! I will definitely get over it but now I suffer a little because I don't have money in my PS account anymore !!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The most difficult thing for me, in poker, is winning:)

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my biggest problem is knowing when to stop playing. If I'm making money I continue thinking I'm on a good beat (until I'm not), and when I'm in a bad beat I keep pushing to make up for the money lost. Either way is bad and I honestly have difficulties on this.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Difficulty in poker is to win haha, I wish it was easy

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I immediately realized that poker is not easy
but for several years it has not scared me at all, it even strengthens the craving in him

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difficulty in poker is the uncertainty. You never know what's going to happen. And the results don't really give you any immediate feedback as to whether your decisions were best. You win some times and you lose some times. You don't really know which is happening more often until after some time. And then you may not know why. What worked in one place doesn't work in another because the players are playing different. The differences can be subtle yet your play goes from +EV to -EV.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact difficulty of the poker is the point that it makes think "The poker is already easy." at time.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My issue is a lack of playing time. I know I'm a winning player at the lower stakes but when I'm only playing a couple of tournaments a week a downing swing can last a month and that's pretty demoralising when you're tracking your results.

I have to learn to view it in terms of games played, rather than weeks or months, but that's sometimes easier said than done.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no problem playing poker. I'm not really sick. That I will win is mine. I always try to be in a positive balance.