Daniel Negreanu Masterclass

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won lifetime acces to all class material but still didn't activate it.
Thx to CC homegames

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Daniel-Negreanu-Masterclass1.jpg
    Daniel-Negreanu-Masterclass1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 66
C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will have to check it out and let us know what you think.

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are 36 classes as i have known today and in each class teaches by a well-known person who has achieved top marks in her business. Deadmou5, Serena Williams, Marc Jackobs, Steve Martin,Martin Scorsese, Diane Von Furstenberg, Usher, Cristina Aguelera end many others Assos. And our Daniel.

Attachments

• al.JPG
    al.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
  • avb.JPG
    avb.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 62
  • gr.JPG
    gr.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 59
  • sc.JPG
    sc.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 55
  • slj.JPG
    slj.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
W

wrapper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been contemplating forking over the $90 for this class. Yes, I know a lot of the information is available elsewhere, and I've read my fair share of poker books (most dealing with tournament strategy), but my game has gotten quite rusty over the past couple of years. I would like to see some feedback from someone who's taken the class before I jump in.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coming from a guy like me that is doing hand history reviews at least twice a week in study groups. Along with always trying to find the best coaching for the price. I have seriously considered investing here, and this is why.....

I invested into Upswing, with a coupon that allowed me access for 1 month at $79 (can renew for $50 any time I want) Upswing completely turned my cash game around.... I went from breaking even to making around $10-15 an hour playing 2-4 tables of 5-20NL over night.... as for tournament play, Upswing really doesnt have a set system like they do for cash.... regardless it's totally worth the investment.... Now with that said, Raise Your Edge is hands down the best. Doesnt matter if your a cash player or a MTT/SnG player.... there is nothing out there that beats RYE.... problem is not everyone can fork out the $1000 it takes (after discount) to buy it.... this is why I personally have not invested, but I can tell you.... I know people that have, before and after they bought into it, and it's crazy how much they improve and quickly.... I compare it to people on the Keto diet, that take it seriously.... you see them 1 way, then 3-6 months later they are a completely diffrent person. For the better....

Now back to the point at hand, Masterclass.... I see it like this.... if Upswing had better content for MTTs. I'd pay $50 a month for it.... now you have Daniel offering his class for $180 for a year.... that's not even $20 a month, that's a heck of a deal.... especially coming from a guy I can relate to on a playing level.... for instance when he calls out his opponat's hands, and everyone is amazed by it. I complete understand his thought process that got him to that conclution.... when watching him on TV I know what hes gonna do before he does it most of the time. (Havent been able to pin point bet sizing though).... So for me it's not about if its "worth it" or not.... it's more about will I actually learn anything.... that's why I'm actually not 100% sure yet.... If I do actually pull the trigger and do it I'll post a thread about it offering a honest review. Same as I did here for Upswing, and from what I have seen with Rise Your Edge.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some people want a teacher and are willing to spend thousands, others feel they can find the resources out there that can fit their budget, and others only go for free.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took this masterclass and i can say that Daniel has a really unique style of teaching. He is going through each major poker concept explaining and also giving very precise examples of poker hands to back the theoretical explanation.
My feeling was that he could have go in more depth with explanations of some of the concepts because this course is called "Masterclass" but after all i ai am happy with the money spent on this course and i think that it add +ev to my game.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've seen the ad. For a few of the masters classes. I'd be interested. I don't see myself purchasing it in the near future but I do see the value.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen the ad. For a few of the masters classes. I'd be interested. I don't see myself purchasing it in the near future but I do see the value.

The hand analyses included in the course are similar to the ones called "How to play" that he posted on his youtube channel around 1 year ago. He is also including books and other online resources for almost each topic to specific learn about it.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I wanted to give an update on DN's Masterclass...

I actually paid the $180, and went through the entire class. What I can say is that the infomation given is very useful, and give a very realistic out look on the game. It give you a lot of freedom to create ranges that best fit you playing style. The issue is it doesnt give you the infomation on being too tight or too loose. It's very general when it comes to how to adjust. I'm a player that has enough exsperince to recognize player types, and able to visualize thier ranges based off the infomation they give during showdown. Even though it does a great job of explaining what needs to be done to gather that infomation, it doesnt get spasific enough to actually give you a game plan on how to use it in game. It takes time and practise. As for hand reviews in general spots, they use a very fundamental way of explaining it. Even though it helps you understand the consept they are trying to explain, it doesnt help at all in the marginal spots where you might need to have a more GTO understand to be profitable.

So in conclution, I'll say this.... if you are a player that dont understand that open limping PF is one of worst things you can do, and terms like Fold equity, ICM, Push/Fold ranges, unexsploitable ranges, range advatage, capped ranges. Along with understanding Possitional advatage. Knowing when playing in possition you should be on the offensive, and when OOP you should be on the defensive....

Then I would think you would benefit from the understanding of these theories outside of what you can learn just by googling those terms listed.... cause it will explain it, and it will help you use them in your game. Unlike googling the terms everyone has there own understanding and none of them are 100% accurate.... DN is accurate is explaining all of these thing....

If these terms and understanding of the game is something you already know. (Like me) you wont benefit much at all beside maybe getting a new prospective.

Hope this helps everyone out.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is also a nice review and you can also see the included sections

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have watched other tutorials by Daniel before, and they were good quality. If I had the money I would definitely consider the buy-in reasonable.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is going to be somewhere in no time.

I guess there is no point in paying for it.