Daniel Negreanu interview on Lex Fridman Podcast

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a 2+ hour interview, just found it this morning originally posted a couple months ago on your tube.

In case the link doesn't work in your area maybe a google search will help with these key words

Daniel Negreanu: Poker | Lex Fridman Podcast #324

US region the link is

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Watched that when it was first released. I watch Lex podcasts all the time, very likable guy, and Daniel is a great interviewee:D

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cheers for this, never wasted so keep posting them.

A+

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
That was an amazing interview.
Daniel is a great ambassador of poker and a magnificient player as well and nice to listen to.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, when I will have enough a free time, I want to listen this interview Daniel Negreanu... But now, unfortunately,
or may be, by happiness, I'm busy... The cause is one: I'm playing in Poker! That's all!

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched that when it was first released. I watch Lex podcasts all the time, very likable guy, and Daniel is a great interviewee:D
I agree, Lex is one of my favorite podcasters. He asks great questions and makes the interviews really interesting imo.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, when I will have enough a free time, I want to listen this interview Daniel Negreanu... But now, unfortunately,
or may be, by happiness, I'm busy... The cause is one: I'm playing in Poker! That's all!
That's what I love about these type of podcasts they are usually available for quite some time :) GL on the felt! Whether Online or live!