crazy all in monkeys

P

Poker_

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not just the going all in preflop that annoys me. It's also the people who make really stupid raises. Like raising 20 times the big blind preflop. Some of their replies:
"It's no limit"
"That's why they call it no limit"
"You gotta pay to play"

And then when someone donks out on their reply is always:
"Look who won" or
"Who won?"

For example. I was at a 9 player table last night and I was in the big blind with QQ. The blinds are 10/20. Everyone in front of me limps, so I raise to 180. 2 callers, Villian and some other guy.

Flop comes: QKK.

Villian bets 150.
Other guy calls.
I raise to 500.
Villian goes all in.
Other guys folds.
I call.
Villian turns over K3.

You wanna guess what the turn and river were? 3 and 3.......
So I say to him "I raised preflop..." to which he replies "Who won?"

People come up with some really stupid replies when they get called out. So you have K3 and lets look at the following:

1. Why are you even limping with such a bad hand in the first place? Why not just fold?

2. It's bad enough that you limped with such a bad hand, why are you then making yourself look even more foolish by calling a raise with that same crappy hand?

3. Although you flopped trips, the fact of the matter is you have a weak kicker and the person who raised preflop is reraising your bet. If they're reraising your bet, there's a good chance they have a good kicker or possibly flopped a full house.

Taking all those things into consideration, the best reply this guy came up with was "Who won?".

Last edited:
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stefan frequently calls maniac shovers with 66+ and seems to do well - why's that ?

Do that kid - pm or here I'd really like to see them (stefan doesn't have PT3 or HEM)

Thank you - much appreciated.
I don't know why, just about every time i call i get drilled into the ground..
Tho if i'm short stacked i will shove on 66..

Here are my stats, how many hands i'm playing from the button..
Position 6,5,4 I'm only playing top hands..

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 125