freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Someone uses some spreadsheet to have control and tracking of poker games and bankroll, with information on the type of tournament, buy in, prize, ....? I plan on making one to help me have this control.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone uses some spreadsheet to have control and tracking of poker games and bankroll, with information on the type of tournament, buy in, prize, ....? I plan on making one to help me have this control.

I use an Excel Spreadsheet. You can set it up to keep running totals of your buyins (and rebuys) and profit loss as well as track all of your tournaments. There are some HUDs that I hear will do all of this too, but I don't use them so I do not know how effective they are. The only drawback to my system is that you have to enter the information yourself, which can be time consuming, but I think it is worth it.

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, my plan is to use excel too.

delirium1129

delirium1129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just worked a lot about my self-control. Now higher limits means tighter br management for me. For example on limit 2 I play 1 to 100 bi but on limit 14-16 I play 1 to 350 bi) What about tracking the wins and loses the poker tracker is good. If room doesn't support it then I don't track my prizes.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play SnG HU and use paper for statistics ))
In each cell i record the number of SnG tournaments played, and in the degree of the number i put the number of SnG tournaments won.
I use BRM - 5-7BI )) It's normal for my low limits ))

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to use sharkscope and HM2, its really easy and much less work than excel, but it wont work for every site.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

i used to do all of this have rules etc.. now im playing basically for fun and results are happening ifi stop getting desired results i will go back to this type of thing honestly

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to use Sharkscope and HM2, its really easy and much less work than excel, but it wont work for every site.

That's good, I also prefer these two.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays I play very few games and the lowest buyins cause i want to have some progress first in my game strategy , before I play more games , and higher buyins . I am a bit lazy on it unfortunatelly lol . So now I don't need to keep track of how much I play . But if it's a big series and I play some games directly or higher buyin sats , like WCOOP or SCOOP , I want to know how much I play and how much cash I win , cause then the buy ins are higher :) My bankroll is small :)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to have an excel spreadsheet that listed my poker sites and the bankroll on each. Then each week I would add a new column with the new bankroll balance. I could easily see my progress or lack of progress on each of my sites.

I also had a daily text document that showed on a daily basis what recurring and one time tournaments I should be playing and starring must play tourneys Made it easy to know how my day would be going.

And when I scored a respectable win, I would take a screen shot and kept it in a monthly folder. Saving the file name as poker site. position placed. number of players. amount of win.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use xcel sheets to mark my progress. It is the easiest thing for me.

Top 10 Games Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management