vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all.
Today I would like to talk about how we relate to the proper conduct of bankroll management.

Who and how understands this statement. "Bankroll Management"

!!!!!!!!Danger!!!!!!!!!
This topic is purely for those who have been on the forum for a long time. And not for winding up messages.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all.
Today I would like to talk about how we relate to the proper conduct of bankroll management.

Who and how understands this statement. "Bankroll Management"

!!!!!!!!Danger!!!!!!!!!
This topic is purely for those who have been on the forum for a long time. And not for winding up messages.

Hello.

my bankroll is growing just playing cardschat freeroll on 888poker, pokerstars and GGpoker my winnings in each are:

888poker: 51 dollars
PokerStars: 25 dollars
GGpoker: 9 dollars

at poker stars I plan to play the 45 person ¢0.25 sit&go using the 100x rule so I don't break my bankroll.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a very simple approach to this issue. I only play in tournaments, and I never risk more than 5% of my bankroll. This approach allows me to feel stable and get pleasure from the game and extra income.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
banking

banking
I want to understand this better
how do I?

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
banking
I want to understand this better
how do I?

hello kringoo

if you want to learn more about poker you can watch Felipe carmanhani's YouTube channel and also akkariTV are Brazilian Youtubers and poker professionals.

this akkari video talks about bankroll

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, in 9 weeks playing only on play money sites Pokerstars, ClubGG Poker and Replay Poker , Cardschat has sent me $100 for my time. I would be watching videos, looking at Facebook, or some other electronics time wasting otherwise if it weren't for Cardschat. I love getting paid for my leisure time.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A bankroll in poker is the amount of money that a poker player is willing to use when playing poker - deposits in rooms, cash and money in electronic accounts. The term comes from the English "Bankroll" - translated as "cash" or "financial resources". The rules for managing poker capital are called bankroll management (abbreviated as BRM). The rules help you move through the limits without the risk of losing all your money. Bankroll management is the main tool for a poker player to minimize the influence of luck on the results. In another way, luck in poker is called dispersion. In simple words, dispersion is the deviation of results from what the probability theory “promised”.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management