Chips
What kind of poker advise for a beginner? cash,tournament?sit and go..ty

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls. They don't cost you anything and you can learn a lot by trying out different approaches/styles of play without any risk. Read everything about strategy that you can get your eyes on, and then try it out.

It's a process. You have to remember that. You're gonna lose a lot when you're first starting out, but you just need to adjust as you start to pick up on the game, and see what works and what doesn't.

No matter what, keep playing. In time, you'll get good. :)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just started playing poker it is better to play for the first time on virtual money. So you will learn the combinations of poker. Then go to freerolls to create your first bankroll. And then try your knowledge at different tables with real money. After playing for a while you will understand where you better play .

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to learn game concepts (only spend very limited time here): play money
without depositing: freerolls (you will need to learn many aspects of the game; winnings will be limited; but you cannot lose)
with depositing: sit & go single table

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are best like the others said. No out of pocket money and a chance to learn some strategies. They have helped me improve my game I must say. The Cardschat freerolls are especially good because people play more sensible. No as many crazy all inners.

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since starting to play a few months ago, I've stuck mainly to freerolls and a few small sit and gos. I've built up a small bankroll from zero and learnt a lot along the way.

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would start out playing virtual money, which is an easy place to get the hang of the game. Once you are familiar with the ins and outs of the game, progress to freerolls and try and win some real money. If successful move on to Sit & Go and so on upwards.

Tom Jerry

Tom Jerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are best like the others said. No out of pocket money and a chance to learn some strategies. They have helped me improve my game I must say. The Cardschat freerolls are especially good because people play more sensible. No as many crazy all inners.

people began to take poker more seriously even play for free .. no matter how in cardchat freerolls or others

Tom Jerry

Tom Jerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls. They don't cost you anything and you can learn a lot by trying out different approaches/styles of play without any risk. Read everything about strategy that you can get your eyes on, and then try it out.

It's a process. You have to remember that. You're gonna lose a lot when you're first starting out, but you just need to adjust as you start to pick up on the game, and see what works and what doesn't.

No matter what, keep playing. In time, you'll get good. :)
maybe)what did you choose?)

Tom Jerry

Tom Jerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since starting to play a few months ago, I've stuck mainly to freerolls and a few small sit and gos. I've built up a small bankroll from zero and learnt a lot along the way.
how much? and how many hours you play per day?

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe an hour or two a couple of days a week - very much recreationally but you should always be using that time to learn with every hand dealt.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you know already the basic of holdem poker, you can try both freerolls and micro cash games. Freerolls will not give the real image of poker, you have too many all-in all-time people. On the micro, at least there's something to be careful, not to lose.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think freerolls are the best way to start, then once your bankroll and skill have advanced enough then move to mtt, sng, or cash.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Freeroll firstly,sit and go 1 $ 9 seats after some day s and cash games at last.

mich1976

mich1976

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As you already know the basic rules of the game, micro tables are the real money. Remember to play first at the first table and watch the game of opponents.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
choice

i belive that sit and go is the best games to start with
it is easyer to observe and control the game....and learn ...step by step

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
surely the freeroll with which you do not spend anything and you can create you a small bankroll.
you can also try tournaments and sit and go from micro buyin.