wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm interested in any opinion . After all, everyone plays their own way . So ?

L

lantz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it would depend on which part of the tourny you are at early still want the best hand but probably play looser on the bubble with small stack a lot more careful but when it comes right down to it its still how the cards fall sometimes with sometimes not a game of chance

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How exactly do You play against the chipleader ?:fight:

You must be careful against a chip leaders because he call you a wide range against you if you shove on him or bet him or 3bet,what ever he gonna be loose against small stacks....

G

GangBlader

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight since you don't have many chances to get basck on your fits (assuming the blinds have gotten quite large comparead to your current stack)

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
As I see many try to play with the chip leader carefully . In principle, I try to play the same way , but quite often I try to beat him . And you know I lose more than I win !

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to exercise patience and pick my spots. Often the chip leader will get a little too aggressive so I will battle aggressively when I have decent hand. Sometimes you have to put up some fight so the villain knows you won’t just fold your stack away to any raise. Bullies do not want a confrontation. Trap the chip leader if possible. Inevitably they will raise one too many times if they have been stealing many pots. When the time is right, use your good position and hopefully winning cards hold up.

I liked it and I agree with you.

I usually play in position and with a more adjusted range, when I hit value and he is the aggressor, I let him get stuck.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked it and I agree with you.

I usually play in position and with a more adjusted range, when I hit value and he is the aggressor, I let him get stuck.

Perfect plan that I agree with. Sooner or later you can trap them and hopefully benefit.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretend not to be a fish, but an excellent player with a small stack

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The worst combination is when the CL is the best player on the table.Whenever that happens I play super carefully but when a CL is a weak player I try to play exploitable whenever I know I beat him. And yes I believe the universe -not the RNG- favors the CL ;) Be aware!

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another conspiracy theory .. or just pessimism

The software is for the chip leader

Are you saying online poker is rigged and that if I know how, then I can beat the system? This means the deal is not random and if I am the programmer I can really benefit. Or is it an innocent mistake in the programming that just results in this phenomenon. Either way, sounds a bit improbable. If you look long enough it seems you can always find a pattern .. or can you? Maybe we should just agree that "poker games favor the chip leader".

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can not answer a question like this without some more details. As always with poker the answer is "it depends". Which stage of the tournament are you in? What is your stack? What are the payouts etc.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Online the answer is yes we can agree.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play carefully against the chip leader, on the map, if it is an MTT tournament and there are still deep enough stacks. If he often steals the blinds, it will be easier to take part of the stack from him, you can spin him thoroughly. I prefer to play against the chip leader when there are few opponents left. The push / fold strategy is well developed.