Change of view - freerolls, pokerschool & top ups LONG

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always learning and honestly the cardschat frc and freerolls are fantastic but I really believe I entered them with the wrong attitude!!

I'm not young at 43 and having played for 10+ years on and off, like most sports you start off quick and excel at your level and then the progress of lessons & practice needs to kick in to move up and onwards.

It's called hard work no quick fix, the quick big win doesn't happen to us all. my best many years ago (8) was £1000+ on mansion I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I won the cash on a forum to play the tournament and take my first win and boy was it exciting.

What's the odds on winning a bounty builder (my fav) I like to get paid if I play and hand well and playing in a field of 12k is going to be hard to take down on a regular basis.

I had no respect for my initial bank roll after seeing so many bad calls with Q6 and so on #SpinnGo I've had enough of that format forever!! joke play and make me nearly spin my money away in frustration.

Felix the PS pro talks about feeling bad about having to rebuy and after watching his youtube video it clicked, after last nights league match I've embraced the spirit of the club, I think it takes some time but this really is something special.

a club daily comp with 120 players for $20-$30 for free is a simple awesome, all I can say is don't make the silly error to pass on a password by accident!! double check what you're doing and READ MORE.

Firing post after post trying to get into a club you don't understand is how you start but then when you feel a part of a community it's great.

my infraction ends 31st Jan lets be honest it's deserved rules are there to help us all out.

My poker journey is starting and it feels positive even with the suck out's WOW this was a long chat HAHA

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Love your post, great read.

One thing, you are definitely right about is that there is no quick fix. I've been playing on-line for about 8 years, and yes I've improved, but I am still learning and still trying to get better.

We all have our ups and downs, and sometimes it seems the downs last a lot longer than the ups, but it evens itself out in the end. We just need to make sure we look at the downs and work out what is going wrong? What are we doing different than when we are having the ups?

I understand, when you see it as "hard work", sometimes I feel that, and believe if you feel like that it is time for a break. You don't need to have a break for months/ weeks/ days, any break you feel comfortable with will do.

Okay - That's all I want to say, apart from wishing you luck in the future, and I expect to see you on the BB's (they are one of my favourites too).

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I too have been playing poker on and off for a while now since 2007. I love the game. Bounty tourneys are fun. I believe one can never stop learning the game of poker also. It takes time to improve in poker as it does to improve in life.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome cheers for reading it 👍

I've seen the light today and yes I've had my share lately of bad beats along with some seriously bad errors or shall I say #Timings - my game is about being solid over expansive !!

As said this site offers a unique game, where most play pretty decent cards OK we all get nervous and chip out trying a move but all in all a very good standard here.

See you in the chat later when Alfie takes us up the league 🚨

Bank roll booster myself !! No more easy action games that count for nothing

Freeroll Passwords