Change of style in poker

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the time I played poker I made a lot of changes in my game, learning, fixing some leaks. However, I realize that the root of my style has not changed, I just made some adjustments and adaptations.
I wonder if it's possible to completely change the style of play, or if this is just an illusion. In other words, the intrinsic style will always remain.
Has anyone here ever completely changed their play style?
It worked out?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Changing style isn't that hard though - police & military style's are probably best examples for that :unsure:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tell me more about this style please risto:)
It should be well-known that police takes cover while military takes casualites.
What else to tell about it :unsure:
Police is using cautious approach while military dont care if they dead they just make sure so would be others (by taking as many with them as possible) lol - therefore it shouldnt be that hard to put these into poker context ...

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It should be well-known that police takes cover while military takes casualites.
What else to tell about it :unsure:
Police is using cautious approach while military dont care if they dead they just make sure so would be others (by taking as many with them as possible) lol - therefore it shouldnt be that hard to put these into poker context ...
Interesting, I hadn't thought about that relationship.:unsure:
I'm more like a military💂‍♂️

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
changing the game completely is very difficult to change if you want to change, I think you need to change your initial understanding of the game and forget what you have learned and need to relearn again so you will become a new player:)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! By my opinion, Skill to change own style in during Game, this is more important, and in the same time is more difficult Skill...
This I can to compare with successful driving on car, when necessary every time in right time to change a speed!.. Something like that!