Cardschat is the best way to learn to play poker

B

Boa_Raposa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I believe the cardschat is the best way to learn more about the game without cost one dollar. Of course after I gaing some money I will make my best to increase on the game.

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree, even on the way to the platinum level, I already learned a lot of tips about poker on cardschat, and playing real poker, of course, freerolls, I already managed to get into the money twice. this is an ideal opportunity to both have a good time and learn a lot of new things, not excluding a little extra money

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cardschat has helped me in so many ways, and I have been playing On-line for over 20 years, I have made the money many times in the past in various Tournaments but cannot remember ever winning one outright, Not until I joined Cardschat and completed the 30 day challenge-https://www.cardschat.com/poker/strategy/become-a-winning-poker-player/
I thought I knew everything there was to know about Poker, but I learned more from this course in just a few days than I ever have watching Videos or reading book's.
Give it a go and you too may be surprised at how much more you can learn and improve your game.