• Thread starter Aleksandra Lipovich
  • Start date
A

Aleksandra Lipovich

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How I can use poker calculator? Are many people use it? Is it helps very much?

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A poker calculator is good when reviewing hands. Poker is a game of incomplete information. After the hand, you can put in the hands and see the odds. A good way to learn, also it helps explain bad beats.

When you really learn the odds, you start to see why LAG is so effective and why these players are so hard to play against.

For example AK vs J10 is close to 60/40. While you think you have someone crushed with AK, you are really just a little better than a coin flip.

Another example is what hand is most likely to crack AA?

How likely are you to hit your flush?

How likely are you to make your open ender?

When you are starting a calculator can be a big help with understanding the inner workings of the math.

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
read books about it... always there are probabilities and chances only. Poker - a play of contrasts) you Can wait for aces, and you the opponent with 23o will win.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not use any programs. I'm still were estimated visually. I play a few years and I have enough of my experience for this.

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's great for hands review, you don't have during a session to use it. However you need to learn the value of each hand and to compare during your play against a possible hand of your opponent.

Poker Odds Calculator